• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much did patrick drink last night?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m in a group chat with my friends for our fantasy football league (I know, what a fag!) and we’re all laughing at the people like Pat who went there and were drinking like it was open bar only to have to pay.

You know piggy and others ran up huge tabs once Rodgers went down thinking it’s over. Another L for the Pat-Man!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m in a group chat with my friends for our fantasy football league (I know, what a fag!) and we’re all laughing at the people like Pat who went there and were drinking like it was open bar only to have to pay.

You know piggy and others ran up huge tabs once Rodgers went down thinking it’s over. Another L for the Pat-Man!
Seriously, that’s fawkin hilarious. Why not just chill at home and watch the game with a few cases of beer and your frie…oh, that’s right. Patrick doesn’t have any friends.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
his "aspect ratios" are looking terrible, and he looks like he didn't want to get discovered next to that thing
1694536114599.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Welp, I'm really glad Bill's won now. Knowing pat actually had money riding on it. I bet he started ordering a bunch of shit once Rodgers got hurt. Thinking there was no way jets were going to win now. Everything pat touches turns to shit.
He 100% did that - remember he’s never wrong except he’s always wrong. He def switched to the more expensive beers once Rodgers went down - it was in the bag so OPEN BAR, DUDES! Dumb rube fell for a gimmick.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Who goes to a bar alone? Why wouldn't you just drink at home? How desperate is pat for human interaction?
I have a local that I go to on Saturdays after work / running. I have like 3 beers, chat to the owner, and then I’ll either go home or meet friends in another bar.

Pat probably sits there for hours by himself

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have a local that I go to on Saturdays after work / running. I have like 3 beers, chat to the owner, and then I’ll either go home or meet friends in another bar.

Don’t forget he also brings a laptop to try and get attention in hopes everyone will be asking him what he’s writing and be his new friend. Of course people just try hard to avoid the dope with a laptop taking up so much space.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
And then he complains on twitter when people “bother” him at a busy bar. He goes to a bar and sits in the heavy traffic area with ear buds and looking at his phone.
That’s so inconsiderate. Sometimes if I am brooding and I want to go out for a walk and have a beer / listen to the bbboys, I’ll sit in the corner quietly and enjoy my drink, then hit the bricks.

Not piggo, he’s gotta be where the action is.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout

Theres a bar by me with a great pool table ive gone a few times alone to play and maybe kill a beer but a regular bar? fuck no

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That’s so inconsiderate. Sometimes if I am brooding and I want to go out for a walk and have a beer / listen to the bbboys, I’ll sit in the corner quietly and enjoy my drink, then hit the bricks.

Not piggo, he’s gotta be where the action is.
Yeah he goes to a busy bar but wants to do anything but be social.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know pat was talking shit and gloating about his injury. Only to get a $75 bar tab. He had to go home and explain he ran up a larger tab than usual. Another mismanagement of the funds. Pat sucks with money.
That’s my favorite part - how he will have to explain this to Niki. He thought he had beat the system and went hog wild with his bar tab. I bet he didn’t even tip out of anger.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Theres a bar by me with a great pool table ive gone a few times alone to play and maybe kill a beer but a regular bar? fuck no
Exactly. Some places are just good for a pit stop. Usually quiet places where locals go for a drink or two, maybe dinner (the place I go to has great food and it’s cheap). Pat goes to a fucking sports bar on his own lmao