• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much did patrick drink last night?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Theory: he deliberately let it slide on twitter that he was there because he wanted us to dig up the images of him sitting next to a woman and send a message to Nikki: "hey look I'm ALSO having skillful casual sex, I moved on from you quickly! I can pull pussy!" just like how he likes to brag what a "slut" he was in the months following the divorce with Adrienne

@Salted Earth Truffle

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
An evening away from Pat, yes. But.... even more of our hard earned pissed up the wall.

eye ache.gif

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
" Can I get the tacos and keep them coming...."
Knowing fatso, he walked more than 2,000 steps in total. Maybe he lifted some shit (lol). In his pig mind he deserves 10 beers and some wings.

I worked out and did my normal shit, submitted some big project stuff today, have some time to chill now, and I feel guilty about the corn nuts and Ferrero Rocher (yes I’m gay) knockoffs I got at Lidl I’m gonna have with my evening drink.

Pat’s life kind of rules, I wish I had his lack of awareness

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You can bet he let the people sitting next to him know that he is a writer even though nobody asked and just wants to watch the game.
Ugh, you know he’s told people watching the game dumb shit like “I’m writing a character in my latest work based on Trump!” Or “oh THIS would be great to put in my book” only for people to wish he’d shut the fuck up

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
An evening away from Pat, yes. But.... even more of our hard earned pissed up the wall.

View attachment 150522
I always thought it was strange pig pretty much always goes to bars without his “wife” and she claims to be a sports fan as well. He doesn’t meet up with friends - he just sits alone with his laptop for attention. Very weird.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I could see myself going to some gimmick like this when I was in college / early 20s but at 43? Christ that’s just all kinds of sad. If they did something like this near me I’d laugh about it but never would I go - especially for a Monday night game. Guess when you’re an unemployed bum leaching off others you have a different mindset.
The funny part for me is that I'm sure he swears he's having the time of his life. When he's getting his diapers changed by an angry negro at a government old folks home bc he has no one, do you think he will have regrets?

G

Who goes to a bar alone? Why wouldn't you just drink at home? How desperate is pat for human interaction?
Not to mention that it looks like he's drinking fucking canned beer. Who does that? It's not even possible in most places over here. The one thing most people can't drink at home is draft beer. He's basically alone, drinking from a can and surrounded by strangers. His night would've been cheaper, quieter and otherwise no different if he'd stayed in the half hovel. Fat.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Not to mention that it looks like he's drinking fucking canned beer. Who does that? It's not even possible in most places over here. The one thing most people can't drink at home is draft beer. He's basically alone, drinking from a can and surrounded by strangers. His night would've been cheaper, quieter and otherwise no different if he'd stayed in the half hovel. Fat.
It’s only possible at the trashiest bars around me.