Everyone's Top 10 favorite video games?

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Just grabbed kingdome come have no fucking idea what I'm in for
Nice! May I recommend you take your time and explore the beautiful landscape letting yourself become immersed for long sessions like in few other open world games. Get good at thieving, and eventually a horse with lots of storage capacity. Get good at archery, then decent at hand to hand as soon as possible. The beginning/long intro is frustrating as you can't really fight, so don't, but stay with it. Worth it.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
early 40's, and even when I had friends I was still a "loner"(/LeEdge).........that friends shit aint happening anymore
I'm kinda lucky in that I, along with my friends, are early 30s and one of us has the N64 and all that shit so we can do this stuff.

Real men don’t need friends, they just need drinking buddies. At least that’s what i tell myself.
...and none of us are sober while doing this shit. lol, it's beers and UDLs.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I’m a sucker for history, so i loved it. I think the setting (Bohemian period) and ‘realism’ is fantastic. It’s clunky in places but that’s part of the charm for me.
Yep. I replayed it this February/March after a year and a half and enjoyed it as much as the first time. Explored map in different order, same with some missions and quests. Threw in the Band of Bastards DLC 3/4 way through to mix it up. Prioritized different weapon training early on. Saved the Hans DLC for a later time since still available after main story completion. Totally free of modern faggotry, that game. Love it.

G

Nice! May I recommend you take your time and explore the beautiful landscape letting yourself become immersed for long sessions like in few other open world games. Get good at thieving, and eventually a horse with lots of storage capacity. Get good at archery, then decent at hand to hand as soon as possible. The beginning/long intro is frustrating as you can't really fight, so don't, but stay with it. Worth it.
Picked it up for like 4 bucks several months ago and have never gotten around to it. Probably will be my next one to keep me busy since im seeing good stuff about it here

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Some of my favorites that are older or less popular:

ADOM and to a lesser extent Elona+
Mega Man Legends 2
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
Trials of Mana (the remake)
Ys Origin
Super Monday Night Combat (RIP)
Monster Rancher 2
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete

Popular ones:
Team Fortress 2
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time / Link to the Past / Link's Awakening
World of Warcraft (pre-cata)
Terraria / Minecraft
Pokemon Gen 2
GTA IV
Guild Wars 2
Puyo Puyo, any version or incarnation, doesn't really matter
I'm glad you mentioned Pokemon Gen 2 cause I was too much of a coward to admit to how incredible those games were

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Gamer fag here. 10 isn't enough. Here's 20.

Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
Cannon Fodder (PC)
GTA 3
Hotline Miami
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Skyrim
Resident Evil 2 (1998)
The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening
Super Mario Land 2.
F-Zero
Contra 3
Doom (2016)
Blood
Half Life
Portal 2
Streets Of Rage 2
Sonic 2
Quake

Dude it's totally been on my to play list. That drunk faggot in the beginning wouldn't give me my father's money so I beat him up dumped his body in the woods ran his pockets stole the shit back. That didn't work so im going to watch a guide on how to actually play the game lol

G

Dude it's totally been on my to play list. That drunk faggot in the beginning wouldn't give me my father's money so I beat him up dumped his body in the woods ran his pockets stole the shit back. That didn't work so im going to watch a guide on how to actually play the game lol

I won’t tell you how to play but i don’t use a guide for a first play through, i always try to play bind the first time.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
But i need queer black vikings in me vidya gamz!
what I'm about to say isn't at all profound. It's extremely moot, and cliche.

That prefaced- the most offensive thing is not the wokeness, but the absolute Churning, and whoring of that franchise.

Ironically- I don't mind a yearly COD game....especially when it comes out around Halloween/Thanksgiving