Everyone's Top 10 favorite video games?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
  1. The Talos Principle (so much better than Portal)
  2. Portal (Still a great game)
  3. Half Life..
  4. ..superseded by Black Mesa. The Xen portion adds a whole new game
  5. Unreal Tournament '99... still servers out there. I most play the big map sniper ones.
  6. Quake Live... still play it
  7. DayZ... Still one of the best ways to waste 8 hours
  8. No Mans Sky... Very relaxing exploration game
  9. Assassins Creed 2.. A lot of fond memories playing this game
  10. GTA.... I don't really pick a favorite.

G

Very difficult, probably forgot some that should have been included.

Uncharted 2
Mass Effect
Red Dead Redemption
Witcher 3
Bioshock
Dishonored
Persona 4 Golden
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Grim Fandango

G

Persona 4 > 5 in my opinion. I feel gay for liking that game but I do.

I love Persona 3 and 4 equally as much. 5 was ok but a bit of a disappointment, story wise. Love everything about Persona 4 golden, Characters, story, the dungeons and especially the music. If that makes me a faggot, so be it.

[MEDIA=youtube]7H5pYCw4ET4[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I love Persona 3 and 4 equally as much. 5 was ok but a bit of a disappointment, story wise. Love everything about Persona 4 golden, Characters, story, the dungeons and especially the music. If that makes me a faggot, so be it.

Only complaint of Golden is that dumb brooding poetry bitch they added.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fallout 3
Red Dead Redemption
Streets of Rage 4
Hitman Trilogy (2016-2021)
GTA Vice (cocaine!) City
Donkey Kong Country 2
Sleeping Dogs
NBA Jam
Killer Instinct (2013)
Need for Speed Underground 2
Sleeping Dogs really holds up. I got the definitive edition right when the pandemic started so I could run around beating up chinks in wetmarkets.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Brotherman you playing D2R?
Yeah even though they hit every character with the ugly stick it plays pretty good. Stopped playing this ladder recently when I reached the min maxing wall on my blizzard sorc and couldn't get the stupid runes I needed to push more.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Yeah even though they hit every character with the ugly stick it plays pretty good. Stopped playing this ladder recently when I reached the min maxing wall on my blizzard sorc and couldn't get the stupid runes I needed to push more.
I'm just glad the majority of core mechanics are unchanged, and the updates they added are mostly improvements. The initial release after the server issues were resolved was awesome, didn't get too much into ladder, but I think I'll check out each season to enjoy whatever new features they feel like adding. unlike every other ARPG, this is the one game where grinding is still kinda fun.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
  1. The Talos Principle (so much better than Portal)
  2. Portal (Still a great game)
  3. Half Life..
  4. ..superseded by Black Mesa. The Xen portion adds a whole new game
  5. Unreal Tournament '99... still servers out there. I most play the big map sniper ones.
  6. Quake Live... still play it
  7. DayZ... Still one of the best ways to waste 8 hours
  8. No Mans Sky... Very relaxing exploration game
  9. Assassins Creed 2.. A lot of fond memories playing this game
  10. GTA.... I don't really pick a favorite.
The only time I almost had a bad trip on mushrooms, my buddy came over and brought that Orange Box thing with Portal and Team Fortress 2 on it. He doesn't do drugs and didn't understand that I was already tripping out so hard that I didn't need to see trippy shit.

It fucked with me so hard. I kept telling him he was gonna have to turn it off and he just kept playing it until I turned it off. I felt like I was being raped by Portal.

There was another time I thought I went permanently retarded on shrooms too, but that was as cool as it was scary.

EraGodless

GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
NCAA 2005 (Larry Fitzgerald on the cover)
Madden 2002
Resident Evil (PS1)
SNK Baseball Stars (NES)
Mike Tyson's Punch Out (NES)
Tecmo Super Bowl (NES)

I liked all the EA sports games (except soccer and golf/both gay) before 2010 or so--

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I'm just glad the majority of core mechanics are unchanged, and the updates they added are mostly improvements. The initial release after the server issues were resolved was awesome, didn't get too much into ladder, but I think I'll check out each season to enjoy whatever new features they feel like adding. unlike every other ARPG, this is the one game where grinding is still kinda fun.
Yeah the quality of life improvements are perfect and also having the ability to play with the old graphics and UI is another great choice. I enjoy what 3 eventually became after years of it being dogshit but 2 is still the best although I do take a taste of both every now and again. Just a taste.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
First to last

Mafia The City of Lost Heaven (fuck the remake)
Max Payne 1
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Assassins Creed 2
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
GTA IV
Hitman Blood Money
Yoshi's Island
WrestleMania 2000

I keep wanting to edit when I remember other games, but i'm just going to leave it as it came to me...

Last edited: