Everyone's Top 10 favorite video games?

G

street fighter
Mortal combat
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
NCAA 2005 (Larry Fitzgerald on the cover)
Madden 2002
Resident Evil (PS1)
SNK Baseball Stars (NES)
Mike Tyson's Punch Out (NES)
Tecmo Super Bowl (NES)

I liked all the EA sports games (except soccer and golf/both gay) before 2010 or so--
this is a pretty fawkin good list brotherman!

I would add red redemption, street fighter (any of them I would beat all of Owen a forms with zangief ) and Halo 2

Some of my favorites that are older or less popular:

ADOM and to a lesser extent Elona+
Mega Man Legends 2
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
Trials of Mana (the remake)
Ys Origin
Super Monday Night Combat (RIP)
Monster Rancher 2
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete

Popular ones:
Team Fortress 2
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time / Link to the Past / Link's Awakening
World of Warcraft (pre-cata)
Terraria / Minecraft
Pokemon Gen 2
GTA IV
Guild Wars 2
Puyo Puyo, any version or incarnation, doesn't really matter

Monk

MVP Baseball 2005, Journey, NBA 2K11, Modern Warfare 2, GTA 2, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Minecraft, CS 1.6(and earlier versions,) Avatar(MUD)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
1. Warcraft 3 / Frozen Throne (originals not the remake)
2. Diablo II (original not the remake)
3. Fallout: New Vegas (mostly with no mods, just bug fix mods)
4. Unreal Tournament 1999 / 2004 (easily the best FPS games of all time, even the single player is amazing)
5. Super Street Fighter II Turbo (never gets old, still beat random people in local barcades for fun)
6. Golden Sun 1 / 2 (probably the most underrated RPGs of all time, now a dead franchise unfortunately)
7. Chrono Trigger (good for a playthrough once every couple of years)
8. Twisted Metal Black (easily one of the darkest games of all time, but the combat and atmosphere is amazing)
9. Skate 2 / 3 (the best sports games of all time without question)
10. Grand Theft Auto 3 / Vice City / San Andreas (tons of fun, I still play the PS2 versions on an old CRT)

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I'm going to give it a shot, but coming from a "of their time" more than "still holds up".

Super Monkey Ball
Burnout 2 (Crash Mode, specifically)
Civilization V or VI
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Galaxy (except for the motion controls)
Gunstar Heroes
Final Fantasy IV
Braid
Portal
Tekken 3/Soul Calibur on Dreamcast (toss up here)

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I've only got 2:

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
I once blasted 7 nips out of the sky in a Wildcat over the Coral Sea and still the most exciting part was trying to land it on the Lexington with the rudder shot to shit

Empire Total War
A totally underrated game. There's a mod out there that overhauls it and really improves the experience. There's something really satisfying about outmaneuvering a line of 7000 troops and locking them into a killing field while hitting the back of their line with you cavalry.

Video games are for faggots.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Street Fighter 4
WWF Raw snes
Twisted Metal 2
Super Mario World
Double Dragon 2
Action Quake 2
Everquest before all the expansions
Mortal Kombat 2
Diablo 2

I've only got 2:

Empire Total War
A totally underrated game. There's a mod out there that overhauls it and really improves the experience. There's something really satisfying about outmaneuvering a line of 7000 troops and locking them into a killing field while hitting the back of their line with you cavalry.

Video games are for faggots.
Every once in a while I'll play Empire. Total War fans shit on it because the AI is pathetic but fuck me do I love a game that glorifies Colonialism. It dreamed too big for what they were capable of the time and they'd never remake it given the current state of this gay world.