Everyone's Top 10 favorite video games?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I think you're the only one to put SoTN on their list.

I would have had I done more than 10. Such a great game, and the upside-down portion was mind blowing.
It's a masterpiece. On so many levels. I completed the Saturn version on emulator. One extra level. (English Translation Hack). Bad port.

If you get the chance. Play Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. From the main guy of SOTN. Fantastic game.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
  1. The Talos Principle (so much better than Portal)
  2. Portal (Still a great game)
  3. Half Life..
  4. ..superseded by Black Mesa. The Xen portion adds a whole new game
  5. Unreal Tournament '99... still servers out there. I most play the big map sniper ones.
  6. Quake Live... still play it
  7. DayZ... Still one of the best ways to waste 8 hours
  8. No Mans Sky... Very relaxing exploration game
  9. Assassins Creed 2.. A lot of fond memories playing this game
  10. GTA.... I don't really pick a favorite.
Does anyone still play DayZ? Was thinking of picking it up the next time it goes on sale and giving it a go.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Does anyone still play DayZ? Was thinking of picking it up the next time it goes on sale and giving it a go.

Yeah, it's more popular than ever. Get it on PC though. Console is trash. It's a very frustrating game, but you will also never have an adrenaline rush like it in a video game. It's best played on private servers that you have to queue to get in. Too much cheating in the public server. It's best played with other players.

You can watch it on twitch. It's one of the few games that's entertaining to watch other people play. A lot of popular streamers got started in DayZ

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Video games are for faggots but still. In no order

Diablo II
Metal Gear Solid
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil (remake)
Resident Evil 4
Dark Souls
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
Metroid Prime
Mario 64
Doom
I fucking love dark souls but god damn am I bad at it. It’s such a good game you can keep dying and having fun

G

Yeah, it's more popular than ever. Get it on PC though. Console is trash. It's a very frustrating game, but you will also never have an adrenaline rush like it in a video game. It's best played on private servers that you have to queue to get in. Too much cheating in the public server. It's best played with other players.

You can watch it on twitch. It's one of the few games that's entertaining to watch other people play. A lot of popular streamers got started in DayZ

[MEDIA=twitch]directory[/MEDIA]
I will shamefully admit that i will watch Dellor either on twitch or YouTube. I dont play any of the games he does (DayZ, Fortnite, Apex) but hes an autistic goofball and entertaining to just put on in the background.

Just started RDR2 back up whenever i can find the fucking time during the mornings. Fun but god damn if its not an equestrian simulator.

Snake

I put a lot of time into it a few years ago. There's a few servers that ban if you kill other players and it's just PVE. Although, it's just an honor system that can't be policed. Fawkin sucks stockpiling shit just to get shot in the back by some nigger.

The Northwest Airfield is pretty much where everyone hangs out since it's got the best loot in the map.

It's the only game I've encountered that has a day night cycle that has a realistic level of darkness at night, and you can't see a fucking thing without a flashlight.

Snake

I'm about to do something really stupid and pull the trigger on a cockpit build for flight sim. My plan is outrageously expensive, but I'm saying fuck it and leaning into faggotry now that I'm past my mid 30s
I've been thinking of getting that DCS free to play flight sim. Although it'll need to wait until I get a better PC.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Any links to the stuff your gonna get?
Looking at Virpil hardware. Trying to figure out how I'm gonna handle the stick extension. Likely gonna floor mount so I get a generous throw, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna DIY it or use one of their extenders. Other than hardware I'm prob gonna put off instrument clusters to phase 2 of the build. I'm also back and forth with VR vs multi monitor set up. I feel like if I go HOTAS + VR I'll have better situational awareness in a dog fight.

Jesus, wtf happened to me. I'm turning into a model train level faggot.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Looking at Virpil hardware. Trying to figure out how I'm gonna handle the stick extension. Likely gonna floor mount so I get a generous throw, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna DIY it or use one of their extenders. Other than hardware I'm prob gonna put off instrument clusters to phase 2 of the build. I'm also back and forth with VR vs multi monitor set up. I feel like if I go HOTAS + VR I'll have better situational awareness in a dog fight.

Jesus, wtf happened to me. I'm turning into a model train level faggot.

i think that sounds cool af

have you ever flown before?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I've been thinking of getting that DCS free to play flight sim. Although it'll need to wait until I get a better PC.

It's supposed to be pretty rad. I dunno if I've got what it takes to manage moden fighters, but put me in a hellcat and I've got some teeth

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
You ever look into auto gyros and stuff like that?

I’d love to have a personal flight craft along those lines for when the shit collapses
Three last couple of years have been pretty good to me and I'm shifting careers to something more stable, so if things go well I might be able to swing a small aircraft and a hangar at my local municipal air field. Maybe.

I wonder if building a full-scale simulator reduces that weird post-gaming dopamine dip? Like, does your brain associate it with actual skill building instead of the typical mindless pleasure hack that most video games are?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I wonder if building a full-scale simulator reduces that weird post-gaming dopamine dip? Like, does your brain associate it with actual skill building instead of the typical mindless pleasure hack that most video games are?
I'm hoping. I'm obsessed with WW2 naval aviation, so my goal is to try to get as close to a sim as possible to test my mettle against the pilots I've read about. Even my rudimentary set up I have right now with a handheld controller has returned some amazing experiences.

It's pretty awesome entering a climbing battle with a zero hoping you've got enough energy to see him stall first.