• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Jesse is a vax adherent for sure but he’s also an old man who is terrified of a bee landing on him, probably. He has prior health issues. But it’s funny that his Conspiracy Theory show had an episode on forced vaccinations stemming from a sham pandemic and Jesse was all in with da theory. He was talking to some woman about it mostly on the episode.

Snake

Forum Clout
1636415656279.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

Snake

Forum Clout
This article does not exist. Not by this headline anyway. Altered/updated headline? Fake news? This is the only SFGate article by Eric Ting I could find today and although the lede is the same, the headline is very different:

I really needed you that day, pol.

sniff

Although they are saying he's missing. And one theory is she caught him cheating and he's blaming the booster.

G

Well, there's one upside to me getting vaccinated. This new job I've got that pays vurrry well and seems like a lot of fun have double vaccination as a requirement. If I wasn't vaxed, I would've lost the position since they need me to start asap.

Say what you want about me being a jew coping faggot or whatever for caring about a job/money, but I'm not changing. I like, I like me. I'm the real article.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Well, there's one upside to me getting vaccinated. This new job I've got that pays vurrry well and seems like a lot of fun have double vaccination as a requirement. If I wasn't vaxed, I would've lost the position since they need me to start asap.

Say what you want about me being a jew coping faggot or whatever for caring about a job/money, but I'm not changing. I like, I like me. I'm the real article.
11000626.jpg