COVID Bullshit Thread

RobertMewler

WH9rpAtg.jpeg

G

We took our kid to the doctor for a check up and they had this poster titled "Why Your Child Needs a COVID 19 Vaccine." The points made all seemed like fallacious arguments, but the kicker was one that said "The CDC says that the vaccines do not affect fertility, puberty, or menstruation." How the fuck do they know? This shit is less than a year old. You wouldn't have any idea the effect it has on the fertility of a child because that doesn't really come into play until they become an adult.

All the shadiness and bullshit involved in this fiasco really makes me question vaccines as a whole. I was vaccinated growing up and I don't know if any health issues I've had stem from it (I post here after all, so I'm probably somewhere on the spectrum), but it really makes me worried what will happen if I just go along with what they're pushing onto kids now. The pro vaccine people just mock anyone that has reservations about it and use appeals to authority ("Trust the Science!"). That doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong, but it doesn't convince me and makes me want to do more research on this topic.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
We took our kid to the doctor for a check up and they had this poster titled "Why Your Child Needs a COVID 19 Vaccine." The points made all seemed like fallacious arguments, but the kicker was one that said "The CDC says that the vaccines do not affect fertility, puberty, or menstruation." How the fuck do they know? This shit is less than a year old. You wouldn't have any idea the effect it has on the fertility of a child because that doesn't really come into play until they become an adult.

All the shadiness and bullshit involved in this fiasco really makes me question vaccines as a whole. I was vaccinated growing up and I don't know if any health issues I've had stem from it (I post here after all, so I'm probably somewhere on the spectrum), but it really makes me worried what will happen if I just go along with what they're pushing onto kids now. The pro vaccine people just mock anyone that has reservations about it and use appeals to authority ("Trust the Science!"). That doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong, but it doesn't convince me and makes me want to do more research on this topic.
Didn't read

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?

It's the problem => reaction => solution trick that they've mastered to sucb a goofy degree that everything seems fake. From Jussie hiring two Nigerians to stage a noose attack so cunt Kamala can squirt through "anti lynching legislation" to give her a presidential candidate boost to Sandy Hook to the Gulffaaa TONKIN to 9/11, all institutions from government to war to science use the trick. With enough capital and connections you can strike a deal and make up the problem so you can profit from the solution... in multiple ways... Trump gets credit for Operation Warp Speed, Theranos-Moderna puts out a new product, politicians get credit for WINNING THE FIGHT, media profits from the fear, hospitals profit, etc.

Problems mean opportunity. It's really all bullshit and I'm pretty sure Israel is taking saline jabs.

RobertMewler

All the shadiness and bullshit involved in this fiasco really makes me question vaccines as a whole. I was vaccinated growing up and I don't know if any health issues I've had stem from it (I post here after all, so I'm probably somewhere on the spectrum), but it really makes me worried what will happen if I just go along with what they're pushing onto kids now.
I'm not an anti-vaxxer per se. I see the value of getting jabbed with a weakened virus so that your immune system can attack it, defeat it, and remember it for later. None of them contain a weakened, isolated COVID virus. The immune responses these new drugs are triggering are extremely concerning (blood clots and enlarged hearts in the young for starters). FUCK NO I'm not getting jabbed with this dangerous new medicine.

Snake

It's the problem => reaction => solution trick that they've mastered to sucb a goofy degree that everything seems fake. From Jussie hiring two Nigerians to stage a noose attack so cunt Kamala can squirt through "anti lynching legislation" to give her a presidential candidate boost to Sandy Hook to the Gulffaaa TONKIN to 9/11, all institutions from government to war to science use the trick. With enough capital and connections you can strike a deal and make up the problem so you can profit from the solution... in multiple ways... Trump gets credit for Operation Warp Speed, Theranos-Moderna puts out a new product, politicians get credit for WINNING THE FIGHT, media profits from the fear, hospitals profit, etc.

Problems mean opportunity. It's really all bullshit and I'm pretty sure Israel is taking saline jabs.
I can't find it on bitchute but there is an Israeli injections site where they were just faking the injections very badly.

Will Tate

Oven March
The ignore function carried over to here and it applies to quotes so I can just go on pretending Cuntfucker doesn't even exist, just when I think I can't love Quashi more....

But anyway, this is the actor who plays Will Tate on the forums speaking for a minute, I'd just like to say something. I've worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over a decade now, albeit probably as tangentially as you can get. There's a thing called pharmacovigilance; every pharma manufacturer is bound by law to track as best they can adverse reactions to their medications, so much so that every single person who works for the company has to do a training seminar on spotting and reporting adverse reactions, from the CEO down to the contracted security personnel working the reception desk.

An adverse reaction is any reaction to a medication other than it's intended effect. That reaction can be hemorrhaging from the eyeballs and bleeding out, or it can be nothing at all, if it was anything other than the intended effect, it counts as an adverse reaction, and anyone who works for a pharma company has to report it. So if I'm talking with some guy at a picnic and I find out he's taking a blood pressure medication made by my company, I have to ask him how it's working for him. If he tells me it's doing anything besides lowering his blood pressure, I have to report it. If it's doing literally nothing to him, I have to report it. This is SOP across the entire pharmaceutical company that wants the FDA to even look at them.

I apologize for keeping it brief, but it leads me to this point: pharmacovigilance is something everyone takes deadly serious, to the point a company wants everyone working for it to let them know if one of their drugs so much as gives someone the runs. Yet here we have media and big tech companies censoring any and all adverse reactions to the covid vaccines that pop up. Twitter censoring video of that mother whose daughter was in a wheelchair on a breathing tube being just one of what I imagine are tens of thousands of examples of things that, with literally any other medication, pharma companies would be falling over themselves to find, track, and correct. That tells me all I need to know.

Snake

The ignore function carried over to here and it applies to quotes so I can just go on pretending Cuntfucker doesn't even exist, just when I think I can't love Quashi more....

But anyway, this is the actor who plays Will Tate on the forums speaking for a minute, I'd just like to say something. I've worked in the pharmaceutical industry for over a decade now, albeit probably as tangentially as you can get. There's a thing called pharmacovigilance; every pharma manufacturer is bound by law to track as best they can adverse reactions to their medications, so much so that every single person who works for the company has to do a training seminar on spotting and reporting adverse reactions, from the CEO down to the contracted security personnel working the reception desk.

An adverse reaction is any reaction to a medication other than it's intended effect. That reaction can be hemorrhaging from the eyeballs and bleeding out, or it can be nothing at all, if it was anything other than the intended effect, it counts as an adverse reaction, and anyone who works for a pharma company has to report it. So if I'm talking with some guy at a picnic and I find out he's taking a blood pressure medication made by my company, I have to ask him how it's working for him. If he tells me it's doing anything besides lowering his blood pressure, I have to report it. If it's doing literally nothing to him, I have to report it. This is SOP across the entire pharmaceutical company that wants the FDA to even look at them.

I apologize for keeping it brief, but it leads me to this point: pharmacovigilance is something everyone takes deadly serious, to the point a company wants everyone working for it to let them know if one of their drugs so much as gives someone the runs. Yet here we have media and big tech companies censoring any and all adverse reactions to the covid vaccines that pop up. Twitter censoring video of that mother whose daughter was in a wheelchair on a breathing tube being just one of what I imagine are tens of thousands of examples of things that, with literally any other medication, pharma companies would be falling over themselves to find, track, and correct. That tells me all I need to know.
And they're completely immune to any type of litigation, not to mention it was never even approved by the FDA, which they're trying to do now.

There was a video of the Texas senate about a month ago with a pediatrician talking about children getting this shot. That there's zero data on what it could do to kids and they're just using the reactions on adults as what to expect with kids.

She also talked about a vaccine that was produced in the 90s (I can't recall what for) and it caused intestinal issues in 15 people and they yanked it.

So 15 people get that yanked, but 50k+ dead and they want to get it into as many children as possible.