• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
Now the theory is that the Newsom video is a deepfake.

1636541000965.jpg

I will admit his head looks like it's on someone else's body.

G

Now the theory is that the Newsom video is a deepfake.

View attachment 12295

I will admit his head looks like it's on someone else's body.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/NoNewNormal21/status/1458241399351087106[/URL]

"Get the booster shot. We gotta keep those boosters up. We gotta be mindful and not spike the ball yet... I know ya'll sitting here with masks on asking 'Why the hell do I still have the mask on?' For good reason! Not just for your own else but for someone else's."

Sometimes I think these people aren't really people. Just holographic billboards.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
"Get the booster shot. We gotta keep those boosters up. We gotta be mindful and not spike the ball yet... I know ya'll sitting here with masks on asking 'Why the hell do I still have the mask on?' For good reason! Not just for your own else but for someone else's."

Sometimes I think these people aren't really people. Just holographic billboards.
One of my bosses let me know he got his booster yesterday and suggested I get mine. My first and lasting reaction is I hope he dies so I can toss his shit in the dumpster in a couple of weeks

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I don't think I'm breaking any new ground here, but I have a theory on the vaccines. BTW our faggot Prime Minister claims that we're 80% single-jabbed and 90% fully-vaxxed, which I think is a psychological tactic because that figure has to be bullshit. They want you/us to feel like you're a kook in the vast minority, when in actuality I believe it's more like this: 33% are total sheep, 33% have no clue but are somewhat hesitant, and 33% are completely against it. I bet we're actually 60% fully vaxxed, tops.

9551b28aeb47d2c8aa6e99e32ec4fd7a46b25c40.jpg

These aren't "conspiracy" sites, it's mainstream but it's on the internet as opposed to TV, radio, and newspapers.

I've seen it speculated that the first rounds of the vaccines are actually 95% saline, with the rest being the evil shit. They don't want too many people getting sick right off the bat.

My theory is that the saline ones also contain the Coof virus, much like regular flu vaccines contain a mixture of influenza strains that purportedly spike white blood cells and immunity. I'm actually fine with that if that was the extent to which they're going with this.

But, this explains why many who took the shot kinda felt shitty for a few days, and many tested positive for Covid. Well, duh, dummy, you don't take the flu vaccine and then get yourself tested for influenza. Of course you're going to test positive!

Good news @KillaKuhnsDeadSon statistically you may have avoided the mRNA bullshit from Israel.

Ultimately, the percentages will get harsher and harsher as time goes on. 95% becomes 75 becomes 50 and so on.

Unless, they've pushed it too quickly. Either this shit continues in perpetuity, or smallpox becomes the new thing (Bill Gates has warned about this publicly) and then you have a litany of "vaxxed" people who have compromised immune systems and fall to the new smallpox pandemic.

My suggestions are as follows:

1) eat as much grass-fed red meat as possible, get it from local farms, get yourself one of those chest freezers and hoard as many steaks as you can
2) if you can't sunbathe due to weather/geography, take D and D3 supplements
3) take BORON. I can't stress this one enough, because the effects are priceless yet it only costs $7 for 100 days' worth
4) drink the cleanest water possible up to a gallon a day, but also ingest the appropriate organic salt; iodized sea salt or Celtic salt. Himalayan pink rock salt is a scam; it should be called Chinese/Paki fake pink salt
5) four egg yolks a day for appropriate choline. There are other ways of getting choline, but nothing is more prudent than four eggs
6) stay away from black people

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I don't think I'm breaking any new ground here, but I have a theory on the vaccines. BTW our faggot Prime Minister claims that we're 80% single-jabbed and 90% fully-vaxxed, which I think is a psychological tactic because that figure has to be bullshit. They want you/us to feel like you're a kook in the vast minority, when in actuality I believe it's more like this: 33% are total sheep, 33% have no clue but are somewhat hesitant, and 33% are completely against it. I bet we're actually 60% fully vaxxed, tops.

View attachment 12620

These aren't "conspiracy" sites, it's mainstream but it's on the internet as opposed to TV, radio, and newspapers.

I've seen it speculated that the first rounds of the vaccines are actually 95% saline, with the rest being the evil shit. They don't want too many people getting sick right off the bat.

My theory is that the saline ones also contain the Coof virus, much like regular flu vaccines contain a mixture of influenza strains that purportedly spike white blood cells and immunity. I'm actually fine with that if that was the extent to which they're going with this.

But, this explains why many who took the shot kinda felt shitty for a few days, and many tested positive for Covid. Well, duh, dummy, you don't take the flu vaccine and then get yourself tested for influenza. Of course you're going to test positive!

Good news @KillaKuhnsDeadSon statistically you may have avoided the mRNA bullshit from Israel.

Ultimately, the percentages will get harsher and harsher as time goes on. 95% becomes 75 becomes 50 and so on.

Unless, they've pushed it too quickly. Either this shit continues in perpetuity, or smallpox becomes the new thing (Bill Gates has warned about this publicly) and then you have a litany of "vaxxed" people who have compromised immune systems and fall to the new smallpox pandemic.

My suggestions are as follows:

1) eat as much grass-fed red meat as possible, get it from local farms, get yourself one of those chest freezers and hoard as many steaks as you can
2) if you can't sunbathe due to weather/geography, take D and D3 supplements
3) take BORON. I can't stress this one enough, because the effects are priceless yet it only costs $7 for 100 days' worth
4) drink the cleanest water possible up to a gallon a day, but also ingest the appropriate organic salt; iodized sea salt or Celtic salt. Himalayan pink rock salt is a scam; it should be called Chinese/Paki fake pink salt
5) four egg yolks a day for appropriate choline. There are other ways of getting choline, but nothing is more prudent than four eggs
6) stay away from black people
How safe will I be if I only follow rule number 6?