• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/Tr00peRR/status/1456568199701479429?s=20[/URL]

crazy cunts fighting over masks in oregon
Hahahaha look at the signs on that liberal cunt's store "Please be masked and vaxed before entering. We care about our neighbors!", and I think I saw another sign "no substitute for peace" or something. So of course then comes out with a bat after being lightly shoved. Typical hypocritical leftwing cunt.

She doesn't care about her neighbors, she's just a fucking cunt, like everyone else in Portland. Ugly, anxious, frail person who thinks owning a stupid cookie store is a substitute for a loving family. And I don't even mean that in a misogynstic way like she should get a husband and have kids; I mean I guarantee she abandoned her parents/has no close family members of any kind.

Also another genetic abomination with a balding hairline despite being a woman.

FUCKING CUNT.

Forum Clout
The argument then shifts to how much of a threat you are to others who are unable to be vaccinated or how you can still possibly get very sick with the vaccine, or they just try to shut the entire discussion down saying you're anti-vax and a conspiracy theorist. There's no critical thinking or reasoning with most people who got vaccinated because they're too retarded to realize they're proving your argument.

I feel really bad for my father. He knows the whole thing is bullshit, but my mother is the exact opposite. He got vaxxed when my mother did simply so he didn't have to keep listening to her crow about it saying, "I'm probably gonna die soon anyway, why not just get it so I don't need to listen to her piss and moan about it?"
Given my lengthy and very real history of negative reactions to medications and vaccines, I am extremely wary of getting an experimental vaccine, much less more than one of them. Given that there's no recourse whatsoever if I suffer a negative reaction, I simply can't risk it. Over the last eleven years I've had exactly one illness (a vicious sinus infection) that required medical attention and/or laid me up for more than one day. I just can't roll the dice with my short-term or long-term health to placate a mob of tweeting faggots.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

1636162086469.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Yeah I think everyone should ignore the doom and gloom of the impending mandate. I have a lot of connections to the type of manufacturing that relies on minority employees, who are still unvaxxed. They aren't panicking like you'd expect if they were about to lose 70% of their employees or having to test them. Maybe I'm reading the situation wrong but these companies are expecting this to never make it through.

Snake

Forum Clout
Found this small channel on Bitchute that does a short segment on the Book of Revelations on where we're currently at given Covid is definitely is Pestilence.

We know Covid is a generic flu, but it's gripping the entire planet.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Found this small channel on Bitchute that does a short segment on the Book of Revelations on where we're currently at given Covid is definitely is Pestilence.

We know Covid is a generic flu, but it's gripping the entire planet.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
No surprise about COVID puppets. They had fucking AIDS puppets aimed at children. Also the nigger who puppeteered Elmo was a literally pedophile.

DP-BsUpUEAAaZMD.jpg