• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The Israel situation really confuses me. They clearly gave one kike on video a fake shot, but are they really doing that for all of them? Can several million of them keep their mouths shut? I dunno. Even jews here are blinded by propaganda.
I think they really thought the vaccine was going to work. That's why they made sure they got it first and the Palestinians didn't.

To anyone who has to engage with their family...my strategy has been not to discuss it with family I know who disagree (though when a pregnant relative signed up to get the vax in January I exclaimed, 'You're PREGNANT' just out of disbelief).

Anyhow, if anyone thinks you're a conspiracy theorist for not taking the vaccine, just agree with them and explain you're lumped in with the biggest conspiracy theorists in the world: The Amish. They have not gotten the vaccine, and they're doing just fine. If the vaccine is so good, and not having it means death, why are the Amish flourishing?

The Amish are the control group. And they're fine.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
Yeah there's two that show up in the medical field. The one you're thinking of is caduceus.

View attachment 11787

The medical field is it's own religion with false priests.
I was under the impression that the caduceus was the symbol of Hermes, the messenger of the Greek Pantheon, and incorrectly associated with the medical field. I’m happy to be wrong about it; doctors are all self-righteous queers.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think they really thought the vaccine was going to work. That's why they made sure they got it first and the Palestinians didn't.

To anyone who has to engage with their family...my strategy has been not to discuss it with family I know who disagree (though when a pregnant relative signed up to get the vax in January I exclaimed, 'You're PREGNANT' just out of disbelief).

Anyhow, if anyone thinks you're a conspiracy theorist for not taking the vaccine, just agree with them and explain you're lumped in with the biggest conspiracy theorists in the world: The Amish. They have not gotten the vaccine, and they're doing just fine. If the vaccine is so good, and not having it means death, why are the Amish flourishing?

The Amish are the control group. And they're fine.
Phenomenal point about the Amish. Had never considered that before. People shit on them a lot but I think they honestly deserve respect.

Snake

Forum Clout
I was under the impression that the caduceus was the symbol of Hermes, the messenger of the Greek Pantheon, and incorrectly associated with the medical field. I’m happy to be wrong about it; doctors are all self-righteous queers.
The Caduceus is a symbol of Hermes or Mercury in Greek and Roman mythology. Caduceus symbol is identified with thieves, merchants, and messengers, and Mercury is said to be a patron of thieves and outlaws, not a desirable protector of physicians.

Asclepius is the God of medicine.

Both are false idols.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The Caduceus is a symbol of Hermes or Mercury in Greek and Roman mythology. Caduceus symbol is identified with thieves, merchants, and messengers, and Mercury is said to be a patron of thieves and outlaws, not a desirable protector of physicians.

Asclepius is the God of medicine.

Both are false idols.
I remember reading a more detailed explanation of why it’s caduceus. I remember it being something different as well. Not Greek. Either way, it’s gay as fuck.

Edit: I googled it since I’m done being retarded about it. I remembered it being Egyptian and there it is.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Phenomenal point about the Amish. Had never considered that before. People shit on them a lot but I think they honestly deserve respect.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Just one more thing on the religious exemption. Just don't make it dumb. I'll change some details but one I read, unofficially, the guy put in nearly no effort. It was basically "I eat well and work out and that's why I should exampt." Don't do that.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Just one more thing on the religious exemption. Just don't make it dumb. I'll change some details but one I read, unofficially, the guy put in nearly no effort. It was basically "I eat well and work out and that's why I should exampt." Don't do that.
I spent more time than I expected on mine. I've heard to keep it short, like you're talking to the cops, but I figured someone might read my drivel and it could be used in a future lawsuit.

One of the bigger points I made, that I had no idea I was even going to make as I never even thought about it, was that hospitals in this country, until very recently, were religious non-profit organizations. So many hospitals named something like St. John and St. Francis Hospital.

Today, the most prestigious medical journal widely read by doctors won't even refer to "women," instead referring to "people with vaginas," on its cover a month ago.

Given that, and the abject cruelty experienced by people who died in hospital beds last year not being allowed to be surrounded by their loved ones as they died (the loneliness and despair of which probably caused as much harm as COVID itself), it's clear to me that the medical establishment has lost any aspect of treating patients as spiritual beings.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
You'd have to shoot him yourself. Now you got two guns.
421.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
That's the one faggot that allowed Biden to sniff his underage daughter.

I was watching this guy on Bitchute last night, I wish I had the link at work to post it.

He basically outlined how science has become a satanic cult where you remove God from medicine and worship doctors that kill babies and inject it into you. Even the rod of asclepius is a false idol that is in hospitals. It comes from the bible that was erected by Moses to heal the jews in the desert if they looked at it, but then they started worshipping it instead of God.

View attachment 11785
I thought that was the Golden Calf?
:image_9247_m:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Based. Florida, other states, and many other private entities immediately bombard Brandon admin with lolsuits over the covid vax mandate.

Yeah we moved already this year and the area we're in now isn't full on blue, but we're trying to get out and get to a darker red state. We'll take a hit but who knows where this shit will end up so it makes sense. The good thing is I'm in a job that everyone is desperate to fill and it's easy to make a jump.

P

potatopeeler63

Do you guys have relatives who are so brainwashed by the covid hysteria they believe everything the government and media tells them?

My parents keep pestering me to take the vacinne, they see me as a conspiracy nut who should just do as he is told, and there is no discussion possible with them

Do you guys have relatives who are this far gone, and how do you deal with them?
you can't argue with vaccinated people, at least not against the vaccine. only the mandates. it''s like debating a religious person on the existence of god, it goes nowhere 99.9% of the time.
just ask how the unvaxxed are a threat to the vaxxed if the vaccine works?

they already have an inherent bias with the jewjuice inside them,
and then they realize that they've been kiked by the constant propaganda the past two years and the vaccine doesnt work (you can still spread it and get it, unlike polio, smallpox actual vaccines), they internally malfunction.