• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Well, guys. Looks like I’ve got the chink flu. Still glad I didn’t get the Jew vaccine.
If you end up on a vent, make sure your last words are "Patrick S Tomlinson is a fat faggot with bitch tits and he raped me."

None of that "I should have gotten vaxxed" shit. Make the r/hermancainaward worth it for us.

Edit. Also thoughts and prayers.

Snake

Forum Clout
you can't argue with vaccinated people, at least not against the vaccine. only the mandates. it''s like debating a religious person on the existence of god, it goes nowhere 99.9% of the time.
just ask how the unvaxxed are a threat to the vaxxed if the vaccine works?

they already have an inherent bias with the jewjuice inside them,
and then they realize that they've been kiked by the constant propaganda the past two years and the vaccine doesnt work (you can still spread it and get it, unlike polio, smallpox actual vaccines), they internally malfunction.
Why argue when you can just wait.

G

Well, guys. Looks like I’ve got the chink flu. Still glad I didn’t get the Jew vaccine.
Let me know how it goes and if there's anything you find effective. Going to be flying next week and I'm gonna be pissed if this thing hits me at exactly the wrong time. Went running 2 nights ago in the cold rain and now I feel some ickiness in my throat.

Snake

Forum Clout
I had it a month and a half ago and it was pretty awful and took nearly two weeks to get over without any medication since I wasn't going to get that brain leak inducing PCR test. My symptoms were nausea, a cough and a high fever, but I went to work through all of it. There was several people in my department that got it, so I got it at the same time.

I had a positive antibody test for my exemption so it was definitely it, probably the street shitter variant.

Snake

Forum Clout
Let me know how it goes and if there's anything you find effective. Going to be flying next week and I'm gonna be pissed if this thing hits me at exactly the wrong time. Went running 2 nights ago in the cold rain and now I feel some ickiness in my throat.
Don't get that paranoia that whenever you feel a little off or get a sore throat thinking you got it.

The temperature in the NE dropped off big time and I feel like I flemmy sore throat but I think it's just from adjusting to the colder air.

Going to and from work everyday, I'm still on average the only one on the train without a mask. I look at these other people as retarded sheep. Not just regular minimum wage workers either, people that clearly have money but are just too retarded to read between the lines.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

I was watching a guy spend a day with the Amish and the Amish guy said everyone in the community got COVID19 and they just dealt with it and now they all have natural immunity. WHO'D A THUNK IT?

G

But how do you know? Because (((they))) told you with a test that can't tell the difference between COVID-19 and other strains of influenza? Just treat it like a regular flu and take good care of yourself.
I had a flu two months ago and just took dayquil and it was gone. Maybe if I was a 50 year old fat white woman I would've gotten scared and went to the hospital and got hooked up to a ventilator and thought I was dying and psychosomatically killed myself.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
heresch da thing; the 'vax' is more deadly the more healthy you are, ie stronger immune response. That's why younger males, athletes etc. are having heart attacks &/or myo/peri-carditis. It's literally killing the strongest & most naturally resilient of us due to a strong immune response.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
just ask how the unvaxxed are a threat to the vaxxed if the vaccine works?
The argument then shifts to how much of a threat you are to others who are unable to be vaccinated or how you can still possibly get very sick with the vaccine, or they just try to shut the entire discussion down saying you're anti-vax and a conspiracy theorist. There's no critical thinking or reasoning with most people who got vaccinated because they're too retarded to realize they're proving your argument.

I feel really bad for my father. He knows the whole thing is bullshit, but my mother is the exact opposite. He got vaxxed when my mother did simply so he didn't have to keep listening to her crow about it saying, "I'm probably gonna die soon anyway, why not just get it so I don't need to listen to her piss and moan about it?"

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
The argument then shifts to how much of a threat you are to others who are unable to be vaccinated or how you can still possibly get very sick with the vaccine, or they just try to shut the entire discussion down saying you're anti-vax and a conspiracy theorist. There's no critical thinking or reasoning with most people who got vaccinated because they're too retarded to realize they're proving your argument.

I feel really bad for my father. He knows the whole thing is bullshit, but my mother is the exact opposite. He got vaxxed when my mother did simply so he didn't have to keep listening to her crow about it saying, "I'm probably gonna die soon anyway, why not just get it so I don't need to listen to her piss and moan about it?"
Should have told him to pull a patton Oswald and then get a 2nd hotter wife. Bonus you'd get a new mom.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Do you guys have relatives who are so brainwashed by the covid hysteria they believe everything the government and media tells them?

My parents keep pestering me to take the vacinne, they see me as a conspiracy nut who should just do as he is told, and there is no discussion possible with them

Do you guys have relatives who are this far gone, and how do you deal with them?
Yes. My mother is basically the type who'd cover their ears and go, "La la la la I can't hear you" until the subject was dropped. But it wouldn't get that far because she has a "no politics" conversation rule. Ask me how often I talk to her! :)

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I hate everyone in this video. The women are emotional and stupid but the men could have at least physically broken them up and controlled the situation. But whatevs. Gas everyone in the video.

I noticed this degeneracy on the shop wall:

zc2um0.png

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
I hate everyone in this video. The women are emotional and stupid but the men could have at least physically broken them up and controlled the situation. But whatevs. Gas everyone in the video.

I noticed this degeneracy on the shop wall:

zc2um0.png
That's where that yes if we go mad max it'll suck. But on the other hand you'll see these people using their tongues as toilet paper for the warlords if we live that long.