• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
My whole family is against it. Just not necessarily for the right reasons. They’re all pro Trump so since biden is pushing it that means they’re against it. That being said, there’s not much you can do. Slowly show them evidence. There’s some good stuff piled in here, if you dig through some of the horse malarkey, pardon my French. Ask them logical questions (FACTS and LOGIC) and just hope. This was one of their many attempts. To pit more people against eachother against a false enemy. Tear at families heart strings. These people are monsters in every sense possible.
That's the problem with conservatives. They're so enamored with that fucking grifter.

STOP THE STEAL

He's shaken a quarter of a billion out of his supporters and he's done nothing with it.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Do you guys have relatives who are so brainwashed by the covid hysteria they believe everything the government and media tells them?

My parents keep pestering me to take the vacinne, they see me as a conspiracy nut who should just do as he is told, and there is no discussion possible with them

Do you guys have relatives who are this far gone, and how do you deal with them?
Let's see if they believe this. Is it just me? Or did zero hedge just get a tap on the shoulder and told to watch the jews fuck their wife.

Zero Hedge: Groundbreaking Israeli Study Shows How COVID Proteins Attack The Heart And Blood Vessels.

So it's not the vaccines, it's been COVID all along causing the clot problems.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
That's the problem with conservatives. They're so enamored with that fucking grifter.

STOP THE STEAL

He's shaken a quarter of a billion out of his supporters and he's done nothing with it.
I try to explain to them it’s all marketing, which is what trumps job was. That it’s all just fake and they manipulate you into accepting whatever their plan is. Trump blew up a hospital in Syria for no reason and they have nothing to say about it. They were screaming about bidens evacuation even though that bull shit started under trump. In the end many people are completely brainwashed which is what the world is learning at an ever increasing pace. We’re quickly sorting through the completely lost and the people who can be saved. It seems upsetting but it’s a very good thing. They can have their failure of a world. We’ll set up our own. Just hopefully this time we won’t create a government.

Snake

Forum Clout
Let's see if they believe this. Is it just me? Or did zero hedge just get a tap on the shoulder and told to watch the jews fuck their wife.

Zero Hedge: Groundbreaking Israeli Study Shows How COVID Proteins Attack The Heart And Blood Vessels.

So it's not the vaccines, it's been COVID all along causing the clot problems.
The Israel situation really confuses me. They clearly gave one kike on video a fake shot, but are they really doing that for all of them? Can several million of them keep their mouths shut? I dunno. Even jews here are blinded by propaganda.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Based comment section.

Anyone know if religious/medical exemptions are up to the employer to decide?

Also I highly doubt this will make it through. This will spawn the most lawsuits in the history.
I work with a guy who's wife is going through the exemption process now. They're both almost 60 so they went to get vaccinated with the Pfizer shot. He didn't have any problems, but she had to go to the ER after the first dose because her legs were turning purple, and some other shit was going on. Pfizer advised not to get the 2nd dose, and her doctor wrote out a written exemption for her (my co-worker said that doctors get kind of penalized every time they write out an exemption). Right now she's fighting with her work because they want to add on extra money every month that she has to pay for her insurance. Her work won't allow religious exemptions at all.

Snake

Forum Clout
I try to explain to them it’s all marketing, which is what trumps job was. That it’s all just fake and they manipulate you into accepting whatever their plan is. Trump blew up a hospital in Syria for no reason and they have nothing to say about it. They were screaming about bidens evacuation even though that bull shit started under trump. In the end many people are completely brainwashed which is what the world is learning at an ever increasing pace. We’re quickly sorting through the completely lost and the people who can be saved. It seems upsetting but it’s a very good thing. They can have their failure of a world. We’ll set up our own. Just hopefully this time we won’t create a government.
I'm assuming they're not opened minded enough to read or watch alternative information that shows this entire government is purely theater to pacify the populace. I used to be a big Trump guy five years ago but the honeymoon ended around three years ago with the Syria bullshit and then he meandered the rest of his term.

I would bet the JQ would be too much for them.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
You can blame Trump for a lot of shit, but that ain't on him
Then bush didn’t get bin laden. It was Obama. Which was the counter conservative talking point and it’s true. The plan is already in place. All he did was say yes. It turns into a retarded shit show and whoever is in charge at the time gets the blame. As I’ve said. It’s all a charade.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
The problem is they only believe what the news tells them, when I tell them there are other newscources than mainstream news and the paper they tell me those are the only forms of legitimate news, if you show them this or any kind of other source they automatically believe it's bullshit, they only believe what the state run media tells them, it's quite scary.
You can find state run sources and formulate arguments with that. Point out goal post moving, inconsistencies in their own reporting, etc. If they can’t move beyond that they aren’t going to be changed. It’s sad, but they’re lost. Just always remember it’s the government that did that to them.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Then bush didn’t get bin laden. It was Obama. Which was the counter conservative talking point and it’s true.
I get it man, the shit is corrupt and there's a lot of gray area. I personally wouldn't put Afghanistan on Trump because the former administration ran on pulling out in 2012, and they never did. Trump ran on pulling out in 2016, and made serious efforts to do so, but they motherfucked his plan with the Russian bounty bullshit, and the Dems including Puddin' Head Joe embraced that story to smear him. That's why I won't blame Trump for it, it's on Biden imo

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You can find state run sources and formulate arguments with that. Point out goal post moving, inconsistencies in their own reporting, etc. If they can’t move beyond that they aren’t going to be changed. It’s sad, but they’re lost. Just always remember it’s the government that did that to them.

It's like they have a filter in their mind that blocks everything that doesn't correlate with their worldview, I think they are programmed to think this way and at their age I think it's too late too change their mind.

I thinks the prospect of their worldview being challenged is so big that they choose to ignore everything that challenges their views, it's quite scary, almost like they are androids or something.

It would just be nice if people like them could at least understand points from other people's perspectives and try to respect that, but they dont seem able to do so.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I get it man, the shit is corrupt and there's a lot of gray area. I personally wouldn't put Afghanistan on Trump because the former administration ran on pulling out in 2012, and they never did. Trump ran on pulling out in 2016, and made serious efforts to do so, but they motherfucked his plan with the Russian bounty bullshit, and the Dems including Puddin' Head Joe embraced that story to smear him. That's why I won't blame Trump for it, it's on Biden imo
Well that’s where our ideas part ways. It’s all planned and coordinated in advance. Names and letters don’t matter. All they did was simply show how little they care about their own people. There’s no difference of who’s in charge. There hasn’t been any for at least 50 years. Just different fake enemies they put in front of you. The government is no ones friend and who’s in charge is irrelevant.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
It's like they have a filter in their mind that blocks everything that doesn't correlate with their worldview, I think they are programmed to think this way and at their age I think it's too late too change their mind.

It would just be nice if people like them could at least understand points from the other side and try to respect that, but they dont seem able to.
It’s the way they were raised. Brainwashing is getting much harder to do nowadays when you have so much access to info. Back in a lot of their days they had to go to a library and also be capable of critical thinking. Things schools actively discourage. At this point they grew up with an absurdly easy to control media. It’s what they’ve known their whole lives. Getting them to accept it hasn’t been true, is getting them to accept their entire life is a lie. This is hard for most people in general, let alone older people.

Snake

Forum Clout

Bill Maher really is a bipolar nut job.

That's the one faggot that allowed Biden to sniff his underage daughter.

I was watching this guy on Bitchute last night, I wish I had the link at work to post it.

He basically outlined how science has become a satanic cult where you remove God from medicine and worship doctors that kill babies and inject it into you. Even the rod of asclepius is a false idol that is in hospitals. It comes from the bible that was erected by Moses to heal the jews in the desert if they looked at it, but then they started worshipping it instead of God.

220px-Star_of_life2.svg.png

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
That's the one faggot that allowed Biden to sniff his underage daughter.

I was watching this guy on Bitchute last night, I wish I had the link at work to post it.

He basically outlined how science has become a satanic cult where you remove God from medicine and worship doctors that kill babies and inject it into you. Even the rod of asclepius is a false idol that is in hospitals. It comes from the bible that was erected by Moses to heal the jews in the desert if they looked at it, but then they started worshipping it instead of God.

View attachment 11785
Isn’t the common medical symbol caduceus? I’m too lazy to look it up but I always remember it being the twin headed snake.