• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
There's 80% of Whites that cannot be saved with this shit. And now these kikes want to stick it in 2 year old babies. They're literally trying to remove any possibility of another Hitler being born and if Hitler exists right now, they're hoping to cast a wide enough net to get him fired or killed with the shot.

I'll bet within the next 1-3 years, they'll start talking about repealing 2A.

Snake

Forum Clout
They already do talk about that.

The current situation in Australia proves there is no upside to giving up guns. The science is settled. There is no argument to be had.
Well yes they've talked about banning specific guns, of course the AR which their argument is there is no reason to have it. Yet, whatever they don't want you to have will be the most effective against them.

There's tens of millions of fighting age White men that could take this country in a matter of weeks but they're too enthralled in decadence.

Goat fuckers and emaciated rice farmers held off the US military for 10-20 years a piece.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Well yes they've talked about banning specific guns, of course the AR which their argument is there is no reason to have it. Yet, whatever they don't want you to have will be the most effective against them.

There's tens of millions of fighting age White men that could take this country in a matter of weeks but they're too enthralled in decadence.

Goat fuckers and emaciated rice farmers held off the US military for 10-20 years a piece.

the ADL has been drafting and pressing "unlawful military training" laws on a state by state basis since the 1980s to disable militia movements, many of which were started by ex military/Green Beret veterans (read: real deal dudes, not Neon Nazi Suspender Strap goofs) and had numbers in the thousands across the midwest. Jewish lawfare eroded and disabled these functioning, active groups, the kind of groups who would have been capable of mobilizing themselves to stop the BLM shit we saw in 2020

This is a pretty good primer on the Judeo-vision take on these issues. Read them in their own words when talking in their comfort zones to get what they really think
Love to see this kike talk about how 50% of Hasid boys were raped by rabbis and they consider it part and parcel

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://patriots.win/p/13zzaV3PiF/most-painful-red-pill-ive-seen/c/[/URL]
Shit like that is so sad. I consider myself lucky to have woken up to this shit before getting played like this.

Actually she's a dumb cunt who's gonna get her other kids vaccinated. Jesus Christ this thread is enraging. Her own son has a permanent heart disorder from the shot but she was talked back into giving it to her other kids by meanies on Twitter.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/eekymom/status/1455181929670746120[/URL]

IMG_20211101_231825.jpg

IMG_20211101_231801.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout

This is a fun read and fits with what others are reporting. I disagree that it's a qc or testing issue or anything like. I will wrap my head in 15 boxes of tinfoil after these nearly two years and say it's completely intentional. We needed high death rates to fuck the country/world and the shots gave us high death rates this year after the real Covid died off. Viruses mutate to get weaker and not to kill more people... it's why we don't have super polio after starting vaccine, but this year we had super covid.

Editing again. (((Guy))) in the government wants to rachet up control becsuse we aren't scared enough and reaches out to (((guy))) at pfizer, Moderna, and J&J to tweak some shit by a millionth part. Wake up sheeple they're turning the frogs gay and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams. Gulf of tonkin. Colloidal silver.

Last edited:
G

OK. My uncle, my mother's brother, this guy is John McClane. Big bear of a man - 6'4, well over 200lbs. Guy smoked for 50 years, high stress career for 30 years, still eats like a teenager into his 60s, survived 5 heart attacks, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, kidney cancer, type 2 diabetes. Was in hospital for heart attack no.5 a month ago. Caught covid. He's fine now. Waiting at home to get the all-clear to get a pacemaker put in. When we heard he'd caught covid we were like "well, that's it. He's finally bought it." Fuck that. Die Hard. He said he felt more tired than usual for a couple of weeks, had a cough and that was it. Viking.

Snake

Forum Clout
OK. My uncle, my mother's brother, this guy is John McClane. Big bear of a man - 6'4, well over 200lbs. Guy smoked for 50 years, high stress career for 30 years, still eats like a teenager into his 60s, survived 5 heart attacks, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, kidney cancer, type 2 diabetes. Was in hospital for heart attack no.5 a month ago. Caught covid. He's fine now. Waiting at home to get the all-clear to get a pacemaker put in. When we heard he'd caught covid we were like "well, that's it. He's finally bought it." Fuck that. Die Hard. He said he felt more tired than usual for a couple of weeks, had a cough and that was it. Viking.
Chewing thoroughly since he was 18.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I hear tell the Covid's a death sentence usually!

G

This guy gives me hope.
For all his shitty habits he's always been physically active and is a very smiley, positive guy, even though I know he's buried a lot of stress, anxiety and anger underneath it. He's also super conservative and has never done any drugs, not even a toke on a spliff. Not a big drinker either really. I see with him though a lot of it's mental. Guy just refuses to quit.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
For all his shitty habits he's always been physically active and is a very smiley, positive guy, even though I know he's buried a lot of stress, anxiety and anger underneath it. He's also super conservative and has never done any drugs, not even a toke on a spliff. Not a big drinker either really. I see with him though a lot of it's mental. Guy just refuses to quit.
Gob bless 'im.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
The Happy Wanderers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

1636011922599.jpeg