• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
The wife killer chimes in. I feel better
h7ocbr9citw71.jpg

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

Nope, probably has nothing to do with vax mandates, no siree. Of course at the bottom of the article is this blurb:

"Earlier this month, Southwest canceled nearly 2,400 flights over a three-day period, blaming unfavorable weather and air traffic issues in Florida."

Again, nothing to do with vax mandates of course.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Nope, probably has nothing to do with vax mandates, no siree. Of course at the bottom of the article is this blurb:

"Earlier this month, Southwest canceled nearly 2,400 flights over a three-day period, blaming unfavorable weather and air traffic issues in Florida."

Good. Fuck 'em.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

protests over "migrant relocation mandates" are next on the menu

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/american-airlines-cancels-flights-due-staff-shortages-bad-weather-2021-10-30/[/URL]

Flight attendants quitting their jobs over bad weather? Makes sense to me