• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
1635616619653.jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Seriously, people who worship Chomsky / brag about him are the worst. He’s a fucking linguist who has done next to nothing except bloviate about how everyone should live their lives.
& he's a scared old man who thinks everyone should be vaxxed or 'removed' from society. Fuck him! I'll take any of his previous comments on their relevance & merit.

But yeah, he's idolised by pseudo-intellectuals who could barely quote a 'meaningful' thing he's said.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Dont need sympathy or advice
No advice for you then :D

They might've stuck you in a blood vessel since this is the 1st intramuscular shot where they're not trained to aspirate (pull back & look for blood).

You could preoccupy the ACE2 receptors to prevent the spikey-boys hitting 'em, 'Black seed oil' would help. I could lookup a pharma version but you don't want advice. Get well anyway.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I didn't get a notification for this for some reason.

I addressed this weeks ago, but this hasn't occurred yet. Not to my knowledge, anyway. I think it's for the ultra-compliant who will stupidly download the app. I don't get how this would work if you keep the SIM card that is attached to the number associated with your identity is in, say, a flip phone or any non-smart phone.

I wonder what the rubric is for who they're going to target.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

I addressed this weeks ago, but this hasn't occurred yet. Not to my knowledge, anyway. I think it's for the ultra-compliant who will stupidly download the app. I don't get how this would work if you keep the SIM card that is attached to the number associated with your identity is in, say, a flip phone or any non-smart phone.

Yeah, it's probably just another 'catch-all' law to selectively enforce against dissenters

UK had an app that rubes downloadeed which meant they got 'pinged' for a supposed covid-contact & had to isolate, police did check on some... I never downloaded it to any of my phones, & I've got location scrambler on my smartphone. So fuck them.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

They’re probably using it as a measurement for how many people they have complete control over, vs people who they might not control.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yeah, it's probably just another 'catch-all' law to selectively enforce against dissenters

UK had an app that rubes downloadeed which meant they got 'pinged' for a supposed covid-contact & had to isolate, police did check on some... I never downloaded it to any of my phones, & I've got location scrambler on my smartphone. So fuck them.
Even if they could track you by phone, well, then leave the fucker at home.

If you have to sign into places using a QR, then use a different phone with a disposable SIM and download your state's COVID Safe bullshit app. Sign up with a generic name, so if someone asks to see the "sign-in successful" page, you can show it to them. People who work in stores won't thoroughly interrogate you, they just want to see the green tick or whatever it is.

Hell, sign up as Patrick Tomlinson.

They’re probably using it as a measurement for how many people they have complete control over, vs people who they might not control.
I get these notifications that proclaim, "as of yesterday, Victoria has had 1800 positive cases... and 3 deaths" like that's some big deal. If we assume that say, 4000 people per day go and get tested, then that's the number of people who are truly compliant. Even the vaxxed people think they're fine... I guess.

That Harry Vox guy says that the nose swab test actually had the COVID virus on it in some instances. I believe it, and I don't think it's by accident.