• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I have a family member whose wife just had their first son. This guy won't let his dad see his newborn until he gets a booster shot. The dad already got vaccinated back in April, but he doesn't want a booster because he's realized the scam. The dad's heartbroken.

Need your advice gang. I want to call the son and yell at him but I know that'd only make him think he's right more. What should a nigga do cause I care about the dad but also care about the son even though he's a tremendous fucking faggot and is going to hell.
Not exactly sure why you care about the son anymore since he's a fucking asshole. Yes, he deserves to be yelled at. What he's doing to the grandfather is beyond fucked up.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I have a family member whose wife just had their first son. This guy won't let his dad see his newborn until he gets a booster shot. The dad already got vaccinated back in April, but he doesn't want a booster because he's realized the scam. The dad's heartbroken.

Need your advice gang. I want to call the son and yell at him but I know that'd only make him think he's right more. What should a nigga do cause I care about the dad but also care about the son even though he's a tremendous fucking faggot and is going to hell.

Since he's probably impervious to any real evidence which there's plenty of I would take a different approach and spam-send those soyjak-type memes (see post #1790 above) to his phone. They have a powerful effect on the human psyche that can override even the cognitive dissonance of the NPC's at times (I've seen it with my own fawkin eyes believe me).

There's a bunch of them in this thread but here's another one:

EpZWPk1k.jpeg

Since that advice probably sucks you might appeal to the mother if possible or have the dad bring in a doctor's note (lol) saying he doen't need one to see the baby or have him promise to wear a beekeeper suit to the baby visit but then he should take off the mask at the appropriate time to "get a better look at my grandson". Man this guy sounds like such a faggot I want to spit in his face.

G

How old is the dad like 70? What's the deal just disown your son like the good old days
He's 65... it's an interesting dynamic - his son his a headstrawwwngggg guy (thinks he's doing what's right for his newborn - he's a Branch Covidian) and the dad is sensitive and thoughtful and wants to consider all angles. I do think it'd better serve him to just tell his son to stop being such a faggot but that's not his style.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
He's 65... it's an interesting dynamic - his son his a headstrawwwngggg guy (thinks he's doing what's right for his newborn - he's a Branch Covidian) and the dad is sensitive and thoughtful and wants to consider all angles. I do think it'd better serve him to just tell his son to stop being such a faggot but that's not his style.

Then I think someone should say it

He might be preoccupied with being a new "dad" and can't see his dad's perspective or I could be a huge faggot I don't know

G

U serious?
Yeah. Feeling better after vomitting. Seems like a weird side effect from vax so questioning if from that; I had nausea right after getting it but never vomitted. Hoping its unrelated but not sure what it could be from since my diets the same every day.

Also another side effect -- had ringing in my ears after I woke up.

I am not getting any boosters if I survive this. I dont even care if I cant travel.

G

Yeah. Feeling better after vomitting. Seems like a weird side effect from vax so questioning if from that; I had nausea right after getting it but never vomitted. Hoping its unrelated but not sure what it could be from since my diets the same every day.

I am not getting any boosters if I survive this. I dont even care if I cant travel.
That means it's working.

G

Where are you trying to travel? Most countries either don't require the vaxx or they require the vaxx but won't accept USA CDC cards because they can be easily forged/they wanna see an actual entry in a database.

Snake

Forum Clout

You'll never be fully vaccinated.