• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
jgxdjc.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
By the way dude, THANK YOU for posting this guy. I had never heard of him. Harry Vox (not to be confused with the other Vox fag) is brilliant and of course, barely on Youtube.

He predicted the pandemic hoax in fucking 2014.

I watched some of Adam (((Green))) until I found out he was just another anti-Christian queer.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I watched some of Adam (((Green))) until I found out he was just another anti-Christian queer.
Yeah. He's very basic, anyway. When it comes to Israel, his journalistic lack of prowess gets shit on by other independent journalists like Ryan Dawson, who autistically understands every fucking nuance about the history, geography, etc. Adam Green talks like a robot and doesn't say much of interest.

Vox is a typical New York atheist, but he doesn't bash Christians. He's straightforward and brutal, which I like.

G

I have a family member whose wife just had their first son. This guy won't let his dad see his newborn until he gets a booster shot. The dad already got vaccinated back in April, but he doesn't want a booster because he's realized the scam. The dad's heartbroken.

Need your advice gang. I want to call the son and yell at him but I know that'd only make him think he's right more. What should a nigga do cause I care about the dad but also care about the son even though he's a tremendous fucking faggot and is going to hell.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I have a family member whose wife just had their first son. This guy won't let his dad see his newborn until he gets a booster shot. The dad already got vaccinated back in April, but he doesn't want a booster because he's realized the scam. The dad's heartbroken.

Need your advice gang. I want to call the son and yell at him but I know that'd only make him think he's right more. What should a nigga do cause I care about the dad but also care about the son even though he's a tremendous fucking faggot and is going to hell.

I'd just lie. I lie all the time to win arguments