COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
e72b7fba319bcecd.png

Imager

Kilborn was always the best anchor on The Daily Show anyway
This is probably the most unpopular opinion I hold.

I watched the original TDS and loved it. Then (((fake name Jon Stewart))) came on and ruined it. I stopped watching and it became a huge hit because libtards.

Kilborn apparently made a few nasty jokes at Liz Winstead's expense and I think she tried to sue Comedy Central over it. I saw her in LA once still being booked as "Daily Show Co-Creator"...

It's Thursday, and I just want to dance, dance, dance.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
This is probably the most unpopular opinion I hold.

I watched the original TDS and loved it. Then (((fake name Jon Stewart))) came on and ruined it. I stopped watching and it became a huge hit because libtards.

Kilborn apparently made a few nasty jokes at Liz Winstead's expense and I think she tried to sue Comedy Central over it. I saw her in LA once still being booked as "Daily Show Co-Creator"...

It's Thursday, and I just want to dance, dance, dance.

odd coincidence @RobertMewler got me hooked on listening to a different TDS at work. Now I wonder what the black guy that's talking to me would think if he knew I was listening to a race rant while he bitches about fried chicken or whatever they go on about.

RobertMewler

odd coincidence @RobertMewler got me hooked on listening to a different TDS at work. Now I wonder what the black guy that's talking to me would think if he knew I was listening to a race rant while he bitches about fried chicken or whatever they go on about.
Which one did I get you hooked on? Hey, pings don't work here I don't think because I never got a message saying you @ mentioned me. I just happened to be scrolling through this post.

Imager

Which one did I get you hooked on? Hey, pings don't work here I don't think because I never got a message saying you @ mentioned me. I just happened to be scrolling through this post.
I think he's mentioning the show on therightstuff.biz ... I also listen to that TDS now.

and I don't get pings on my mentions either.

Fucking pajeet running this site. Get with it quasi.

RobertMewler

I think he's mentioning the show on therightstuff.biz ... I also listen to that TDS now.

Which show though? I usually have a good memory but this one escapes me. I agree that Craig Kilborn was the best host of TDS. Hands down. And Greg Kinear was the best host of Talk Soup. We're showing our age! :)

FranksWirecutters

Lol yeah there was an FTN episode link posted maybe 15 pages back. So now I'm a freeloader and listen to the free ones. I am listening backwards to the paranormies and I'm almost 3 years in because it makes me laugh. My wife now agrees that most things in life are fake and gay and I probably can't ever turn my VPN off or my work will have to fire me.

FranksWirecutters

Lol yeah there was an FTN episode link posted maybe 15 pages back. So now I'm a freeloader and listen to the free ones. I am listening backwards to the paranormies and I'm almost 3 years in because it makes me laugh. My wife now agrees that most things in life are fake and gay and I probably can't ever turn my VPN off or my work will have to fire me.
Oh I was wrong. It was @Imager . I credited the wrong antisemite lol.

Imager

Which show though? I usually have a good memory but this one escapes me. I agree that Craig Kilborn was the best host of TDS. Hands down. And Greg Kinear was the best host of Talk Soup. We're showing our age! :)
Kinnear was fucking great. I still say 'viority' instead of variety. And grandma's chicken feet. Tom McNamara.

And I think he was talking about The Daily Shoah. I've posted a clip from it a few weeks ago when they were talking about Norton. Every few weeks O&A will come up.

The mid-90s cable scene was awesome. And then it died suddenly. I couldn't watch Talk Soup with skunk boy.

You can probably thank me for that. I haven't seen other people posting FTN here. I always wondered why they called it Fash The Nation -- my dumbass never figured out that it was parodying Face The Nation.

I've only listened to TDS and FTN -- do you listen to anything else there @FranksWirecutters ?