COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I'll be in Hell with all the fat, liberal cunts. You don't want that either.

See the thing you're not getting child, is all white women are completely unfuckable. That's the problem mankind keeps having.
I like the way you think: fuck and impregnate a hot white woman, get the in vitro womb/fetus (I don't know how it works) implanted into my 10/10 Asian waifu, and together we raise my pure white baby as my own.

Or better yet, just fuck a white woman and have a hot Asian raise it and not fuck up deh pussy.

That is what you're saying, right?

Everyone in my department got Pfizer or Moderna when they wanted J&J.

I like listening to them talk about future plans. Nigga, you're going to be dead next year.
Not to be Larry Literal, but there's gonna be a lot of kike spike survivors; those that survived the Russian Roulette gauntlet and only received saline, or those whose health is so robust that they're destined to make it to old age and their immune system says, "clots? Get da fugg outta heeeere..."

On a more personal level... are you losing your job for not getting pricked? And, if so, are you going to litigate these fuckers? We are in Hell now, so the lawyers are now the good guys.

Snake

I like the way you think: fuck and impregnate a hot white woman, get the in vitro womb/fetus (I don't know how it works) implanted into my 10/10 Asian waifu, and together we raise my pure white baby as my own.

Or better yet, just fuck a white woman and have a hot Asian raise it and not fuck up deh pussy.

That is what you're saying, right?

Not to be Larry Literal, but there's gonna be a lot of kike spike survivors; those that survived the Russian Roulette gauntlet and only received saline, or those whose health is so robust that they're destined to make it to old age and their immune system says, "clots? Get da fugg outta heeeere..."

On a more personal level... are you losing your job for not getting pricked? And, if so, are you going to litigate these fuckers? We are in Hell now, so the lawyers are now the good guys.
I'm waiting on my exemption. I hit with both religious and medical and I think I'm the only one that did that since I figured it would be good to bury them in paperwork. I also submitted an antibody report that showed I had it recently already.

My doctor was entirely on my side with it and literally asked me what I wanted him to write. For religious I cited I'm a Christian and these "vaccines" came from research on aborted fetal cells and gave them a NYT article from October last year admitting this. I had to meet with a committee with this and I think it went really well, but we'll see.

I unequivocally refuse getting this at all cost and if I lose my job, I lose my job.

Although I've heard rumors they think HR is going to cave and give everyone an exemption. Somewhere close to 1k are subject to termination and we're already short staffed in some areas and people are just outright retiring to get out of it. And you can't replace them with new hires since it's required for employment.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

I literally have five family members that got clotted or cancered directly after getting the vaccine. And I only got like 10 family members. Of course none of them will admit it.
This just reminds me of that Yuri Bezmenov shit... "they will be so demoralized that you could take them to gulags, and they would not believe it."

Conspiracy theorists have earned their pat on the back ever since the Epstein shit.

I'm waiting on my exemption. I hit with both religious and medical and I think I'm the only one that did that since I figured it would be good to bury them in paperwork. I also submitted an antibody report that showed I had it recently already.

My doctor was entirely on my side with it and literally asked me what I wanted him to write. For religious I cited I'm a Christian and these "vaccines" came from research on aborted fetal cells and gave them a NYT article from October last year admitting this. I had to meet with a committee with this and I think it went really well, but we'll see.

I unequivocally refuse getting this at all cost and if I lose my job, I lose my job.

Although I've heard rumors they think HR is going to cave and give everyone an exemption. Somewhere close to 1k are subject to termination and we're already short staffed in some areas and people are just outright retiring to get out of it. And you can't replace them with no hires since it's required for employment.
They always told us that the most important thing in life is your health, so... fuck 'em, and fuck having a job if it compromises that.

They're implementing that every employee for supermarkets have a jab down here. Isn't that where all of this is headed, anyway? They want the supermarkets run by machines, anyway. You can already "self-check-out".

I'm not gonna die because I really needed that Aldi job.

Snake

This just reminds me of that Yuri Bezmenov shit... "they will be so demoralized that you could take them to gulags, and they would not believe it."

Conspiracy theorists have earned their pat on the back ever since the Epstein shit.

They always told us that the most important thing in life is your health, so... fuck 'em, and fuck having a job if it compromises that.

They're implementing that every employee for supermarkets have a jab down here. Isn't that where all of this is headed, anyway? They want the supermarkets run by machines, anyway. You can already "self-check-out".

I'm not gonna die because I really needed that Aldi job.
All these stupid faggots caved immediately. As far as I know, our workforce is only 1/3 vaxxed but that was a month ago I heard about it.

A guy I work with when he overheard the rumor they might not fire anyone "I shouldn't of caved." And more than half of them knew that the shot was death, and did it anyway.

G

I literally have five family members that got clotted or cancered directly after getting the vaccine. And I only got like 10 family members. Of course none of them will admit it.
Fawwwwwk man. As much as the vaxxers want to see my life ruined, I really am not looking forward to what happens to them. A lot of my loved ones got the clot shot. Hoping they will be okay.

Snake

Fawwwwwk man. As much as the vaxxers want to see my life ruined, I really am not looking forward to what happens to them. A lot of my loved ones got the clot shot. Hoping they will be okay.
Most of my immediate family I gave a shit about is gone and I have estranged family I'm looking forward to seeing their obituaries.

"Full of life. Loved by all."

:punch_lg:

Last edited:
G

I'm pretty tired of seeing them skate on their pride and arrogance. There's gotta be some type of repercussion for people who shit endlessly on people who'd rather not inject kike juice in their bloodstream and think Joe Biden totally won the most votes in history. It's too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

All these stupid faggots caved immediately. As far as I know, our workforce is only 1/3 vaxxed but that was a month ago I heard about it.

A guy I work with when he overheard the rumor they might not fire anyone "I shouldn't of caved." And more than half of them knew that the shot was death, and did it anyway.
This is why democracy cannot work, and we're plagued with it intentionally. Many of the masses will choose Suicide & Convenience. We have to comply with these lazy people who don't value their own health.

I study diet like a religion, and you see it all the time. Vegans will favor a processed pre-made microwave-able meal over something truly organic. Even the meat eaters who are lazier and don't know how to cook, they will choose a "lean venison or kangaroo steak, marinated for your convenience!" but will not pay attention to the ingredients: maltidextrase, and the blah blah litany of chemical bullshit that follows.

It's like... I predicted that all this shit would come to fruition, but I didn't know it was gonna happen this quickly. Anyone who besmirches someone for being a "conspiracy theorist" is also a "conspiracy theorist" because they assume that the mainstream articles you read were purposefully misleading. It's like widespread autism; they're unaware of the irony of their statements.

I don't have hatred for them. I don't blame the victim. I'm not looking forward to seeing my dad die. It's ludicrous.

But, to reiterate: they're not all going in one fell swoop. It's the series, it's the years, of lowering the immune system of the population. The early deaths are still statistically a side effect by design: they are a side effect. That is, until there's a true causal link (or a high correlative link) between vaccines and "rare deaths".

Snake

This is why democracy cannot work, and we're plagued with it intentionally. Many of the masses will choose Suicide & Convenience. We have to comply with these lazy people who don't value their own health.

I study diet like a religion, and you see it all the time. Vegans will favor a processed pre-made microwave-able meal over something truly organic. Even the meat eaters who are lazier and don't know how to cook, they will choose a "lean venison or kangaroo steak, marinated for your convenience!" but will not pay attention to the ingredients: maltidextrase, and the blah blah litany of chemical bullshit that follows.

It's like... I predicted that all this shit would come to fruition, but I didn't know it was gonna happen this quickly. Anyone who besmirches someone for being a "conspiracy theorist" is also a "conspiracy theorist" because they assume that the mainstream articles you read were purposefully misleading. It's like widespread autism; they're unaware of the irony of their statements.

I don't have hatred for them. I don't blame the victim. I'm not looking forward to seeing my dad die. It's ludicrous.

But, to reiterate: they're not all going in one fell swoop. It's the series, it's the years, of lowering the immune system of the population. The early deaths are still statistically a side effect by design: they are a side effect. That is, until there's a true causal link (or a high correlative link) between vaccines and "rare deaths".
Conspiracy theorist is such a jewish CIA term and they started that shit when they murdered JFK. Literally everything predicted by the fringe the last few years came to pass. Vaccine mandates. Normalization of pedophilia. Vaccine passports. etc etc. Now they want children to be able to consent without parental knowledge of getting the shots.

Jews have intentionally infested the FDA to make White men fat sad sacks of shit to be too weak to do anything. The fat epidemic didn't start until fast food restaurants became the go to place for an ever increasing welfare state.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Although I've heard rumors they think HR is going to cave and give everyone an exemption. Somewhere close to 1k are subject to termination and we're already short staffed in some areas and people are just outright retiring to get out of it. And you can't replace them with new hires since it's required for employment.
I've got the religious route -- I've been hearing that medical exemptions are very hard to get (doctors are being threatened that if they write too many exemptions they could lose their license).

How did you accomplish this? Are you close with your doctor?

Snake

I've got the religious route -- I've been hearing that medical exemptions are very hard to get (doctors are being threatened that if they write too many exemptions they could lose their license).

How did you accomplish this? Are you close with your doctor?
Not close with him at all. It's a father/son office and the son is a real down to earth dude.

I went into it without letting on about all the fears of adverse effects and it was more about my family's history (which isn't a lie in itself) and when I started speaking with him I immediately felt like he was going to stone wall me until just a few minutes later.

Basically it boiled down to "X has a lengthy family history of cardiomyopathy and would not make a good candidate for the vaccines."

I went to get tested for antibodies since we had quite a few immediate coworkers get sick and I got it at the same time but I never sought treatment since I didn't want those ethylene oxide sticks up my nose. So I came in with the flu for a week and a half. So whenever I reconvene with them again I'll just say "well there was an outbreak in my office and I never got sick, and I even have the antibodies, child."

He called me early the next morning to tell me I'm good on antibodies and if they reach out to him, he'll back me up. He said that this should always be a patient's choice.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Not close with him at all. It's a father/son office and the son is a real down to earth dude.

I went into it without letting on about all the fears of adverse effects and it was more about my family's history (which isn't a lie in itself) and when I started speaking with him I immediately felt like he was going to stone wall me until just a few minutes later.

Basically it boiled down to "X has a lengthy family history of cardiomyopathy and would not make a good candidate for the vaccines."

I went to get tested for antibodies since we had quite a few immediate coworkers get sick and I got it at the same time but I never sought treatment since I didn't want those ethylene oxide sticks up my nose. So I came in with the flu for a week and a half. So whenever I reconvene with them again I'll just say "well there was an outbreak in my office and I never got sick, and I even have the antibodies, child."

He called me early the next morning to tell me I'm good on antibodies and if they reach out to him, he'll back me up. He said that this should always be a patient's choice.
Regardless of whether I was pro or anti vax, I actually have similar concerns. Both my parents died young of health issues and there's a history of it in my family.

I've been asking around locally and everyone I know who has tried has said it's been a failure. Apparently if you say you don't want to get the vaccine the demeanors of many of the nursing assistants just changes and it's clear they look down upon you.

Snake

Regardless of whether I was pro or anti vax, I actually have similar concerns. Both my parents died young of health issues and there's a history of it in my family.

I've been asking around locally and everyone I know who has tried has said it's been a failure. Apparently if you say you don't want to get the vaccine the demeanors of many of the nursing assistants just changes and it's clear they look down upon you.
When I went in to meet for the religious exemption, I only just got my medical paperwork back and gave it to them at the hearing and one of the fat pig women said after I brought up my family history of heart issues and asked if it was myocarditis. So they already fucking know the laundry list of bullshit with it.

I went into the religious part of it overprepared it turns out. I thought they were going to grill me for the smallest minutia of details but it wasn't like that at all. I told them I haven't taken part in church since Christianity as a whole has weakened it's stances on many things. While I'm not a saint, the fucking Pope shouldn't be taking liberal stances on shit. Protestants love their gay preachers.

Riccardo Bosi

Conspiracy theorist is such a jewish CIA term
The CIA spent a mere $40 million in propagating that the term "conspiracy theorist" be disseminated in a negative fashion.

You didn't hear this from me.

Both my parents died young of health issues and there's a history of it in my family.
This is all getting eerily religious. I'm not kidding. "Blessed are the sick, for they will be cured." Yeah well, in this day and age, you're better off dead and not having experienced this shit.

There goes my hero, having fun in the face of death, riddled with cancer.