COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

What was it like the second time? I thought you get immunity if you got it once. And how much time between the first and second infection?
Well I'm assuming there's an actual variant and that's what I got the second time. Immunity isn't forever. Your body keeps antibodies for a year or so and it trails off. I had it in Sept 19 and again a month ago.

It was worse the second go around. A stubborn flu that took about 12 days to go away. Fever and nausea mostly.

This is a good rundown on natural vs vaccine.

Last edited:

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Screenshot_148.png

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

this too:

"White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking."

G

View attachment 10599

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

this too:

"White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking."

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci[/URL]
Lmao what the fuck? What could that possibly accomplish?

Snake

View attachment 10599

this too:

They use Beagles because they're very compliant and easy going. These poor souls must suffer when we have hundreds of millions of subhuman niggers that could be experimented on.

Imagine getting into (((science))) just to torture animals.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
It was worse the second go around. A stubborn flu that took about 12 days to go away. Fever and nausea mostly.
I had the flu in 2019 and it stuck with me for three weeks. Sore throat, fever (either sweating from a boiling hot body temp or shivering like ice water was thrown on me), hallucinations, body aches, going through boxes of eucalyptus tissue paper... you name it.

I came out of it looking great because I had dropped weight. Nothin' but ice cream and soup, mothahfuckah.

Snake

I had the flu in 2019 and it stuck with me for three weeks. Sore throat, fever (either sweating from a boiling hot body temp or shivering like ice water was thrown on me), hallucinations, body aches, going through boxes of eucalyptus tissue paper... you name it.

I came out of it looking great because I had dropped weight. Nothin' but ice cream and soup, mothahfuckah.
My deal the first time was just generally feeling ill and and a brutal headache that hung around for four days that came out of no where. I know it was posted here by someone that had a sister that worked in healthcare and they had antibodies already from sometime in 2019. They didn't even start talking about it over here until December but it probably got here in the summer.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
View attachment 10599

this too:

Look at this as a possible good thing, are they hinting that his time is over and the outrage over something he did years ago is the way of ushering him out? After almost 2 years of being the lord and savior they knew about this the whole time. Why dig up old shit?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
My deal the first time was just generally feeling ill and and a brutal headache that hung around for four days that came out of no where. I know it was posted here by someone that had a sister that worked in healthcare and they had antibodies already from sometime in 2019. They didn't even start talking about it over here until December but it probably got here in the summer.
I read somewhere in September of 2019 that hospitals were getting a bit crowded with, what they were calling at the time, and early start to flu season. I brought it up to my wife, who's a nurse, and she even said her and the rest of the staff at the hospital she works at were really surprised they had so many flu cases so early in the season. It should also be mentioned the test they were using for COVID up until July or August of this year couldn't differentiate between flu and COVID. I imagine it's the same for the flu test, if it's not the same thing already..