• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
I guess it's called Home Quarantine SA. Looks like it was unveield by the South Australian goverment. Don't know much about the political infrastructure of Australia tobehonestwitcha

I know people in SA and they have no knowledge of the app. I wonder, if you don't have it... maybe you just don't get contacted?

I know some guys who still sign in on the book, and they write shit like "John Smith", email address "[email protected]" etc, lol. Nobody's checking that shit.

The compliant receive more punishment. Fuck 'em.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
I know people in SA and they have no knowledge of the app. I wonder, if you don't have it... maybe you just don't get contacted?

I know some guys who still sign in on the book, and they write shit like "John Smith", email address "[email protected]" etc, lol. Nobody's checking that shit.

That really does seem like that's what it boils down to lol. As much as they are continuing to push us into a dystopian soy state, they still need wilful participation from the obedient.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?

Apart from putting beetroot on burgers, Aussies always struck me as sensible, level-headed people. And laidback. Basically what Brits would be like if we had nice weather all the time. Is it as nuts there as some of the videos I'm seeing? Little kids being dragged away while their mother gets arrested for walking outside without a reason. Teenagers being charged by cops on horseback for sitting around in the park with their mates and a few beers? Or is it all just in some homosexual enclave of Sydney or wherever?

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
He sounds like a cool guy. How on earth is Australia one of the most pozzed countries in the world? I would expect this shit from great Britain or Sweden or something but not Australia
My guess would be it’s the best population for testing. Europe, America, etc would be a lot harder because there’s more countries and it’s easier to run. Aussies are stuck in the ocean and they can easily stop flights. Ports aren’t exactly the nicest way to escape. Test the harshest things there, see how the populace reacts and move on from there.

Riccardo Bosi

That really does seem like that's what it boils down to lol. As much as they are continuing to push us into a dystopian soy state, they still need wilful participation from the obedient.
So long as they're controlling enough people, they seem to be content with that. I say that not knowing whether I'll be thrown into a concentration camp, lol.

I may not have access to a gun, but I can still wield a Quick Cut pretty good. Cuts through steel like butter.

F9NALLPJIOU9OUR.jpg

Apart from putting beetroot on burgers, Aussies always struck me as sensible, level-headed people. And laidback. Basically what Brits would be like if we had nice weather all the time. Is it as nuts there as some of the videos I'm seeing? Little kids being dragged away while their mother gets arrested for walking outside without a reason. Teenagers being charged by cops on horseback for sitting around in the park with their mates and a few beers? Or is it all just in some homosexual enclave of Sydney or wherever?
That shit happens, it shouldn't happen at all, but I think it's more of a psy-op bullshit thing than, oh, it's happening everywhere all of the time. It's to demoralize us. Our government apparatus, our police... they really can't do shit if it all goes to Hell. There's too many of us, and some of the cops are already losing faith and resigning. If they're all vaxxed and so are their kids... well, what happens when they see too many members of their family getting myocarditis, blood clots, and heart attacks, even in their teenage years?

When the tradesmen stormed Melbourne, they ultimately could not stop it. The media had to cover for it, saying "well these poiple were supah-spreadin', and that's just not on." Fucking cunts.

As far as the beetroot on burgers thing goes... it does work when the burger is super loaded, so the beetroot doesn't overpower it. A burger with mayo, ketchup, bacon, lettuce, tomato, an egg and beetroot... it's good shit. Vegemite's great too, people just need to learn what to put it on. It has no real carbs or sugar to speak of and it gets used sparingly, so it's not unhealthy.

My knowledge of Aussies was that they were just hot Canadians, but in a cooler way and hated niggers probably even more.
Yes. I have a friend who will just text me out of the blue: "NIGGERS".

Like every country, all the poofs are in the big cities.

He sounds like a cool guy. How on earth is Australia one of the most pozzed countries in the world? I would expect this shit from great Britain or Sweden or something but not Australia
Because we're laid back, the drawback I suppose is that we're ignorant. A couple of years ago I spoke to some 20-year-old, I brought up George Bush, and he went "who?"

Some of us are switched on. I think the number who are are underestimated.

My guess would be it’s the best population for testing. Europe, America, etc would be a lot harder because there’s more countries and it’s easier to run. Aussies are stuck in the ocean and they can easily stop flights. Ports aren’t exactly the nicest way to escape. Test the harshest things there, see how the populace reacts and move on from there.
This is what I think is going on. I saw a Jay Dyer video where he claimed that all of the social engineering shit is done here first precisely because of the reasons you stated.

Australians have the worst accents and a bunch of leather-skinned, sun-baked women by age 25. The Australian accent is pure ear cancer. Why do they put fucking Rs on the end of words that end in vowels? What the fuck is their problem. Fucking bogans.
Chill out and have a VB you crazy cunt.

Riccardo Bosi

Yeah, love Vegemite/Marmite/Bovril on buttered toast.

I'll take your word on the beetroot thing. I love beetroot but am autistic about burgers and what goes on them. I love tomatoes but hate them on burgers. Cheese, bacon, lettuce, onions, pickles, sauces. Nothing else belongs on a burger imo.
The only thing I'll never understand on burgers and pizzas is pineapple. I understand the rationale of anchovies on a pizza, but pineapple? No.

This is coming from a guy who loves rock melon/cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
The only thing I'll never understand on burgers and pizzas is pineapple. I understand the rationale of anchovies on a pizza, but pineapple? No.

This is coming from a guy who loves rock melon/cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto.
Yeah, prosciutto and melon is just one of those combinations that works. People say the same about pineapple on pizza but I'll never know because I'm never trying that shit.

G

"Austrarians have prisoner brood. Tleat them rike it."

-Chink Overlords

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7725675/How-China-owns-Australia-buying-infrastructure-land-water.html[/URL]

G

Tom Hanks "got" the gook flu in Australia.

Riccardo Bosi

Okay, so I'm now actively documenting how much of a likelihood you have of dying of COVID. I'm printing the shit out so family members can actually understand how retarded this is.

I'm thinking it's a 3-5 part series. Depends on what data comes out regarding the clot-shots. All of my info regarding the vaccines is still mostly data (read: anecdotal in a plural form, but it's from fairly mainstream sources) but the COVID info itself is from well-documented, mainstream sources, namely the CDC itself and the West Virginia Dept. of Health, etc. They're US sources.

Turns out... you got about a .2% chance of dying of the fucking shit. Mitigate that number by a factor of a shitload if you don't already suffer from any underlying condition.

So if you're un-jabbed... sleep tight. And if you are? Well, I dunno yet. But I wouldn't take any other jabs until the rest have.

@UnPRePared Seriously, think about this. I'll upload what I've collected once it's out there. You'll be fine in the interim, Scotland.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Okay, so I'm now actively documenting how much of a likelihood you have of dying of COVID. I'm printing the shit out so family members can actually understand how retarded this is.

I'm thinking it's a 3-5 part series. Depends on what data comes out regarding the clot-shots. All of my info regarding the vaccines is still mostly data (read: anecdotal in a plural form, but it's from fairly mainstream sources) but the COVID info itself is from well-documented, mainstream sources, namely the CDC itself and the West Virginia Dept. of Health, etc. They're US sources.

Turns out... you got about a .2% chance of dying of the fucking shit. Mitigate that number by a factor of a shitload if you don't already suffer from any underlying condition.

So if you're un-jabbed... sleep tight. And if you are? Well, I dunno yet. But I wouldn't take any other jabs until the rest have.

@UnPRePared Seriously, think about this. I'll upload what I've collected once it's out there. You'll be fine in the interim, Scotland.
But some fat pig in Milwaukee said I have to show my proof of vaccination. What do I do??