COVID Bullshit Thread

G

Remember, the vaccine will work once everyone is vaccinated

1634795829246.png

G

Wait a minute, you've just been fucking with us the whole time? Well played. If you're being truthful well... ⚰️⛪✝️
Nah I've been serious. According to a similar post on leddit, you're not supposed to workout vigorously after your vax. The chick who injected me told me otherwise though. Nobody has a fucking clue. The palpitations stopped, I was still in the gym when I wrote that.

G

[MEDIA=rumble]vlds4p[/MEDIA]

Another update on that weird parasite. She's working with Project Veritas so I guess they'll post about it at some point.
They have to be careful with how this story is presented. They might have a big bombshell on those organisms that they discovered, but as soon as they start drawing conclusions, unless those conclusions are 100% accurate, it's grounds for them to not be taken seriously at all.

Snake

They have to be careful with how this story is presented. They might have a big bombshell on those organisms that they discovered, but as soon as they start drawing conclusions, unless those conclusions are 100% accurate, it's grounds for them to not be taken seriously at all.
Yeah I don't know where I sit with it. I'm open to it, but if Veritas doesn't start talking about it I won't buy into it. But, there is definitely weird metals/graphene in this shit as there was a panel of German doctors examining the blood of a dead patient recently.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
The app contacts them randomly and they are required to check in within 15 minutes of receiving the message.
I don't even know if we have this yet.

Guy's a chad though.

Anyone who doesn't see through this bullshit is a dumb boomer piece of shit who ruined the culture in the first place. I can't even blame those born circa 2000 because they're not even aware of what the culture was like before it totally went to shit.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
I don't even know if we have this yet.

Guy's a chad though.

Anyone who doesn't see through this bullshit is a dumb boomer piece of shit who ruined the culture in the first place. I can't even blame those born circa 2000 because they're not even aware of what the culture was like before it totally went to shit.
I guess it's called Home Quarantine SA. Looks like it was unveield by the South Australian goverment. Don't know much about the political infrastructure of Australia tobehonestwitcha