COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

How do you even deny a religious exemption? I belonged to Opie's dad's church. He said "No vaccines, sniff." So I'm not going to take it.

Religious freedom, 1st Amendment, lick my asshole faggots!
They have (((committees))) that decide on it. If you have faith but don't go to church (because the church is pozzed letting in faggot pastors) I'd wager they won't grant shit.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Apparently the health minister had to apologize for “mislabelling” the kid’s death after this girl said this.

Attachments

• 80C3CF72-9296-449A-9332-88AABEBCBC93.jpeg
    80C3CF72-9296-449A-9332-88AABEBCBC93.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 34FC10E0-8F9A-468C-88F9-69B782785CE3.jpeg
    34FC10E0-8F9A-468C-88F9-69B782785CE3.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 50

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
How do you even deny a religious exemption? I belonged to Opie's dad's church. He said "No vaccines, sniff." So I'm not going to take it.

Religious freedom, 1st Amendment, lick my asshole faggots!
Without doxxing myself, I listened in on a phone meeting with a government HR department. They aren't denying any as long as you fill them out correctly. Just picture your average HR chick approving them and getting bored halfway through and looking for her next piece of cake. The only ones they denied were for things like missing signatures. Also it's the same chicks verifying cards, so as long as it doesn't look ridiculously fake nobody is going to say anything.

RobertMewler

1,887 WA workers fired, leave jobs due to vaccine mandate​

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — More than 1,800 Washington state workers have been fired, resigned or retired due to the state's COVID-19 vaccination mandate, according to data released Tuesday.

The latest numbers released by the governor’s Office of Financial Management show that about 3% of the state's approximately 63,000-person workforce that was covered by the mandate have left their jobs, and the cases of another 4.6% — or 2,887 — are pending because they are either in the process of receiving a job accommodation, are planning to retire, are getting vaccinated or are awaiting separation from their agency.

Of the 1,887 who are no longer employed, 1,696 were fired, 112 resigned and 79 retired.

G

You can stop media outlets from criticizing your vaccine portfolio with this one simple trick...
(stolen from Roosh)

[MEDIA=streamable]wiediv[/MEDIA]

In the Hall of the Mountain King is way overused for these types of videos but this one is worth watching nonetheless

[MEDIA=streamable]vgqx2x[/MEDIA]
Someone really should blow off Fauci's head.

G

Woohoo! Reminder that vaccine walkouts WORK. The fake news was calling it "fake news" that the reason for all the Southwest cancellations was the vaccine mandate. So I guess it's totally a coincidence that they scrapped their mandate.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/southwest-caves-scraps-plan-put-unvaccinated-workers-paid-leave-pilots-protest-covid-vax-mandate/[/URL]