COVID Bullshit Thread

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I'll post it because nobody else has. But after nearly 2 years is anyone really surprised or outraged? I doubt they'll even have to spin it.
Screenshot_20211018-121713_Google News.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I guess we're gonna have to round up all the animals and vaccinate them too. Seems feasible.
"NOOO I DON'T WANNA HURT THE HECKIN DOGGERINOS... hey wait..."

I don't understand the science of it, so at the risk of sounding ignorant... isn't it kind of funny that a mutation of the coronavirus that allegedly came from animals in the first place, now only affects humans but not their pets? Am I the only one who thinks that's too big of a coincidence?

I guarantee if they thought it affected dogs and cats, and they came up with a jab for pets, people would be losing their pets faster from that than the virus itself.

G

"NOOO I DON'T WANNA HURT THE HECKIN DOGGERINOS... hey wait..."

I don't understand the science of it, so at the risk of sounding ignorant... isn't it kind of funny that a mutation of the coronavirus that allegedly came from animals in the first place, now only affects humans but not their pets? Am I the only one who thinks that's too big of a coincidence?

I guarantee if they thought it affected dogs and cats, and they came up with a jab for pets, people would be losing their pets faster from that than the virus itself.
It does affect pets, and they seem to have no problem admitting it. They also have no problem admitting that the vaccine doesn't kill the virus in vaccinated people, allowing it to continue mutating in them as well. The whole thing makes absolutely no sense and only a stupid goy would fall for it.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I guess we're gonna have to round up all the animals and vaccinate them too. Seems feasible.
Please. I read an article a few weeks ago saying that deer apparently can carry COVID, but it doesn't effect them and it's unknown if they can spread it to humans. So out of an abundance of caution all hunters should therefore wear a mask when butchering a deer now.

This reached new levels of absurd months ago. I don't even know where we're at now and I'm becoming genuinely concerned my kid's lives in the long term with this type of retarded thinking.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Please. I read an article a few weeks ago saying that deer apparently can carry COVID, but it doesn't effect them and it's unknown if they can spread it to humans. So out of an abundance of caution all hunters should therefore wear a mask when butchering a deer now.

This reached new levels of absurd months ago. I don't even know where we're at now and I'm becoming genuinely concerned my kid's lives in the long term with this type of retarded thinking.
Remember that guy who was at the Indiana school board over the summer? He stated time and time again that there is no way to stop this disease because it spreads among animals and it's airborne. It's essentially with us forever.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Purebloods win.

"Southwest Airlines has scrapped a plan to put unvaccinated employees who have applied for but haven’t received a religious or medical exemption on unpaid leave starting by a federal deadline in December.

The company is giving employees until Nov. 24 to finish their vaccinations or apply for an exemption. It will continue paying them while the company reviews their requests, and said it will allow those who are rejected to continue working "as we coordinate with them on meeting the requirements (vaccine or valid accommodation)"

Sounds like they're still going to can people who aren't vaccinated and haven't been granted exemption. I think this move is just still going to allow them to work, or still go on paid leave, while they review everything.

Snake

"Southwest Airlines has scrapped a plan to put unvaccinated employees who have applied for but haven’t received a religious or medical exemption on unpaid leave starting by a federal deadline in December.

The company is giving employees until Nov. 24 to finish their vaccinations or apply for an exemption. It will continue paying them while the company reviews their requests, and said it will allow those who are rejected to continue working "as we coordinate with them on meeting the requirements (vaccine or valid accommodation)"

Sounds like they're still going to can people who aren't vaccinated and haven't been granted exemption. I think this move is just still going to allow them to work, or still go on paid leave, while they review everything.
This shit ain't going to fly, so to speak. All those cancellations were from them threatening walkouts.

G

Purebloods win.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/southwest-caves-scraps-plan-put-unvaccinated-workers-paid-leave-pilots-protest-covid-vax-mandate/[/URL]
How do you even deny a religious exemption? I belonged to Opie's dad's church. He said "No vaccines, sniff." So I'm not going to take it.

Religious freedom, 1st Amendment, lick my asshole faggots!