• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
This guy is obviously a faggot, but the broad who wrote all that shit is such a passive aggressive mope that it turns my stomach every time I read it. Soyboy manchildren are terrible, but the pigs that marry them are even worse:

74c91b5f0484ee94b9384d9a1c41dbce.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
Nice cucking out and giving more time when people won't get it then either, stupid.

Jan 4th is the new date.

@Imager did you hear back on your exemption? I'm still in the dark.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Nice cucking out and giving more time when people won't get it then either, stupid.

Jan 4th is the new date.

No, child they will get it. You fascist bootlickers will not defeat democracy, little one.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I have not heard a thing. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I'm prepared for anything. I'd also have no problem joining in on a lawsuit, so long as our alt-right neo-nazi sources keep funding us.

They exempted the USPS. How they could do that so blatantly is crazy to me, given that they want blacks to get the vax.

Snake

Forum Clout
I have not heard a thing. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I'm prepared for anything. I'd also have no problem joining in on a lawsuit, so long as our alt-right neo-nazi sources keep funding us.

They exempted the USPS. How they could do that so blatantly is crazy to me, given that they want blacks to get the vax.
OSHA is telling employers to not record adverse events until May 2022.

I only need to keep this job to April ish and I was moving out of the city anyway.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Did the recent Republican wins cause them to grow a spine?

It’s more than likely feigned opposition. It gives biden and dems a way out without saying they fucked up. It was the evil republicans who blocked it. Not a concerted effort to control power and save face when people stand up.

Snake

Forum Clout
It’s more than likely feigned opposition. It gives biden and dems a way out without saying they fucked up. It was the evil republicans who blocked it. Not a concerted effort to control power and save face when people stand up.
Yeah, I never see any type of unification of these cucks unless it's orchestrated by their zionist handlers.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
If that's what it is, though, then it doesn't matter. It's a victory.

Unless of course the omega strain comes out and starts killing us all and that's what will force the Jan 4 date so we don't kill grandma. They could do that too.
The only victory is ending the charade. They will simply try again as they always do. Under new pretenses. People need to stop settling. Government will never be a solution.

Snake

Forum Clout
The only victory is ending the charade. They will simply try again as they always do. Under new pretenses. People need to stop settling. Government will never be a solution.
There's nothing more permanent than a temporary government measure.

This government should of been toppled a few dozen times over in the past century, starting in 1913.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Did the recent Republican wins cause them to grow a spine?

It's polling. Biden admin told OSHA to slow walk it to just after the elections to see what happens. With mid terms coming up they used the VA win as a litmus test to see where we're at. I have no delusion these fucks care, they just want to use the anger to win the mid terms.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://finance.yahoo.com/news/vaccine-mandate-covering-84-million-workers-124503548.html[/URL]

Jan 4th is the new date.

Based comment section.

Anyone know if religious/medical exemptions are up to the employer to decide?

Also I highly doubt this will make it through. This will spawn the most lawsuits in the history.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Do you guys have relatives who are so brainwashed by the covid hysteria they believe everything the government and media tells them?

My parents keep pestering me to take the vacinne, they see me as a conspiracy nut who should just do as he is told, and there is no discussion possible with them

Do you guys have relatives who are this far gone, and how do you deal with them?

Snake

Forum Clout
Based comment section.

Anyone know if religious/medical exemptions are up to the employer to decide?

I don'T knOw tHE pRopER prOToCoL

I assume so. I had to go in front of a committee but I think they hand it off to our governing board.

Do you guys have relatives who are so brainwashed by the covid hysteria they believe everything the government and media tells them?

My parents keep pestering me to take the vacinne, they see me as a conspiracy nut who should just do as he is told, and there is no discussion possible with them

Do you guys have relatives who are this far gone, and how do you deal with them?
I'm more or less estranged from my family (happily) but my wife's family won't shut the fuck up about her getting the shot and she tells them to fuck off.

They all got it, so I'm glad they'll be dead by 2023.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout

My whole family is against it. Just not necessarily for the right reasons. They’re all pro Trump so since biden is pushing it that means they’re against it. That being said, there’s not much you can do. Slowly show them evidence. There’s some good stuff piled in here, if you dig through some of the horse malarkey, pardon my French. Ask them logical questions (FACTS and LOGIC) and just hope. This was one of their many attempts. To pit more people against eachother against a false enemy. Tear at families heart strings. These people are monsters in every sense possible.