• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Imagine not talking to an immediate family member anymore because they don't want to get a booster. (This happened to my family recently.)
Ideological subversion (media) -> destabilization (breakdown of cultural and traditional mores) -> crisis (pandemic) -> normalization (teh new normal, guyz!!1 Get jabbed or leave society!!)

It happens incrementally all the time, but 20 years ago it was 9/11, and I guess 20 years before that it was AIDS. Before that... I dunno, JFK and Vietnam and all the rest of that shit.

And yeah, this is happening in my family too. It sucks, but at least they're interstate so I'm not gonna see them... ever again, in both senses of "ever again".

Revelations 18:23

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth (ain't that the truth); for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Sorcery, in Greek, is either MAGEIA or PHARMAKEIA.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

1637167232687.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

This would've showed 90%+ dislikes. Maybe this is the reason YouTube is censoring dislikes. Among other things like Biden's shitty White House videos.

Shit DNA. It's not a cohencidence that leftists/Marxists are so ugly. Their intelligence is pulp and their genetics are so disastrous, you're revolted when you look at them.

G

I'll be sure to let my coworkers know since all these fucking retards got it, and now need to continue to get them to stay employed lol.

I'm exempt and sheet.

Although I wonder where this OSHA cancelling the mandate shit stands with this.
If the two shots didn't work, what makes the booster so magical? How do these retards not make that simple step in logic. Oh well. Theyll all be dead in a year.