• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

P

potatopeeler63

in my part of the world, they just put a vaccine mandate in my favorite brothel. my favorite girl (19) had a giant rash on her leg the day after she got vaccinated. it looked like fucking chicken pox. she was hyper ventilating and i hushed her while i got her to be little spoon and smashed.

all these fucking vaxx cards online are $400 + and even in escrow, may get scammed
it's a tough one man...may have to get another fleshlight.. :cool:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
8c4c7b1ece216913.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
View attachment 13047

I really hope for that genocide.
I love this shit. It’s so phenomenal. Couldn’t ask for a better white pill. They are showing themselves at records pace. So eager and happy to do what’s told of them. No concern for themselves under the guise of caring for others. Under a false pretense that makes them a good person. I’m loving all these posts. Not only do you see how programmed people are, you can see how they are incapable of self programming. This shit should cheer all of you up brothermen. Every day it gets closer to ending America and we no longer have to share a country with these retards.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
One of my bosses let me know he got his booster yesterday and suggested I get mine. My first and lasting reaction is I hope he dies so I can toss his shit in the dumpster in a couple of weeks
im happy i have an out now.

i got the first two covid shots to be a team player (i didnt) but im not doing the booster mannnn this is big pharma mannnn

Snake

Forum Clout