• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Snake

Forum Clout
1637457974409.png

1637455398253.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
View attachment 13413

View attachment 13416
The article should say "so far." Anyone who wonders when people are going to wake up to this, i think it's too late for that.

Snake

Forum Clout
Please set up one of those celebrity death pools, except it's the names of everyone who works in your company.
There's a half breed I work with that I thought would be the first to go from just having shitty DNA but they're still around and one of the first that had the shot last year.

One guy I work with had chest pains for days lol.

Whatever. I'm exempt and remaining pureblood. Get your booster and get excited for next booster.

We're supposed to get weekly testing but I'd honestly be surprised that even gets off the ground. OSHA just backed off and I don't think the company wants to buy thousands of tests per month. We pay it back in our sick time and I have hundreds of hours of it so it'll never come out of my pocket if they do test us since the time would fill back up per month.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
There's a half breed I work with that I thought would be the first to go from just having shitty DNA but they're still around and one of the first that had the shot last year.

One guy I work with had chest pains for days lol.

Whatever. I'm exempt and remaining pureblood. Get your booster and get excited for next booster.

We're supposed to get weekly testing but I'd honestly be surprised that even gets off the ground. OSHA just backed off and I don't think the company wants to buy thousands of tests per month. We pay it back in our sick time and I have hundreds of hours of it so it'll never come out of my pocket if they do test us since the time would fill back up per month.
If you test positive for the coof and they want to send you home, doesn't that mean that technically they still have to pay you without taking it out of your sick pay? Sick leave is supposed to be voluntary, they can't make you take it if you don't want to.

Snake

Forum Clout
If you test positive for the coof and they want to send you home, doesn't that mean that technically they still have to pay you without taking it out of your sick pay? Sick leave is supposed to be voluntary, they can't make you take it if you don't want to.
The people that were out needed to use their own time, it's always been that way here. I had coworkers bitch they had to use their own time after getting the shot since some were out of work a week since they were so sick from it. That means it's working, you antisemites.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The people that were out needed to use their own time, it's always been that way here. I had coworkers bitch they had to use their own time after getting the shot since some were out of work a week since they were so sick from it. That means it's working, you antisemites.
But I mean, if you tested positive but were fine to work, but it's mandatory to send you home for two weeks, they should pay for that and not take it out of your sick pay. At least if someone was sick because of the shot, the company can argue, "well, we didn't make you take the shot, and there's technically no causal link between the shot and illnesses."

This is probably why companies don't want to buy thousands of dollars' worth of tests; it's lawsuit city if the workers figure this out. Down here, companies can use loopholes to get workers to pay for uniforms with logos on them (that were already bought by the company and had the expense written off on tax). But if they insist you pay for it, if you say "no", their hands are tied and they'll give up and hand you the uniform because they want you to wear it.

And if you're greedy, you write that off on tax and make some coin out of it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
How the fuck do you choose your woman (not even your wife) over your own child?
He hasn't. I got a text from her this afternoon telling me what she thinks. I don't know if he knows. I still catch up with my dad, but not when she's around. Whenever she's interstate for work or whatever, he's like "wow it's actually peaceful around here".

It's so retarded. Don't let certain people into your house, but you'll go into public with strangers around you. People really are fucked in the head.