• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Carolinas would be a bad decision just because cumias will lower the property value in the tri state area. Georgia I like when you’re not in hotlanta lots of nice areas.
Rural NC is nice but it gets expensive as you get to Raleigh. SC seems nice if you like mostly rural and coloreds. I would do GA but not Atlanta, probably closer to the FL border because there's still plenty of work and not as many jews.

Snake

Forum Clout
Now that I don't have to drive through Memphis I miss it. Doing 95 on the interstate following a cop who doesn't give a fuck. Mattresses and broken down cars everywhere. People doing 90 on space savers.
There's video tours on YT of the projects and hoods of Nashville I've seen and it looks just like Camden.

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
There's video tours on YT of the projects and hoods of Nashville I've seen and it looks just like Camden.

They're such colorful people.

I visited a plant where he was filming. They had to shut down their yard on the 4th and NYE because of bullets hitting their trailers. People weren't allowed to leave the buildings because of it.

Snake

Forum Clout

They're such colorful people.

I visited a plant where he was filming. They had to shut down their yard on the 4th and NYE because of bullets hitting their trailers. People weren't allowed to leave the buildings because of it.

That would be the channel I saw it on. All he documents is nigger shitholes and he's a nog himself. At least he's self aware.

Snake

Forum Clout
This is how you manufacture a food shortage. None of them will comply.

F9FAB2CC-2638-414B-9185-FDB3EBA62E92.jpeg

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
So a confession. I've had a slight cold for the last few days. I didn't get a covid test but I assume I'm dying. Anyone reading this should probably disinfect their phone and spray sanitizer in their eyes. This is a code red covid alert. I heard that reading about covid causes covid which is more of a death sentence than if I gave you my HIV

G

So a confession. I've had a slight cold for the last few days. I didn't get a covid test but I assume I'm dying. Anyone reading this should probably disinfect their phone and spray sanitizer in their eyes. This is a code red covid alert. I heard that reading about covid causes covid which is more of a death sentence than if I gave you my HIV
Yeah you're dead.

G

Got a call about the testing. I have to start this shit Monday morning. It's a self administered so it's not the PCR. Whatever. As long as I'm not sticking ethylene oxide in my nose and remain a pureblood.

We're supposed to double mask, so me and the other guy that got exempt stapled two together.
Good man. This shit wont last forever. Either people are going to drop dead from the virus or people will get tired of going through all the motions.

Snake

Forum Clout
Good man. This shit wont last forever. Either people are going to drop dead from the virus or people will get tired of going through all the motions.
It was supposed to be twice per week but now they want it bi weekly only once. In the end, they cucked because I believe everyone in the building that applied for an exemption got it. Although there were some firings but they worked in separate buildings but HR is where I work. I don't know the circumstance around that.

Protests are picking up over here, but it needs to be Aussie level where they're punching out cops. And given cops are fucking pussified by these faggot mayors, they'll just take it and not lock anyone up.

I told my coworkers about this and made sure to make them aware they're going to need boosters eventually and I pissed them all off. Mission accomplished, chowlld.

G

Got 10 months of clock to kill. What are the odds I gotta take a booster before I get out? Havent heard anything about it
A few weeks ago it was just 65 and olders recommended to get (((boosted))). Now its 18 and older. In two months it'll be 'Inject the head of your cock with five boosters and a flu shot or you're a racist, chaiolld.'