• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

Horrifying.

View attachment 13797

Reminder: THIS DISEASE DOESN'T KILL CHILDREN. Your kid is more likely to die in a traffic accident. You want to be a retarded adult, that's fine, but to push this on kids makes my blood boil.
My whole family tested positive for covid in February. My 3 year old daughter had a raised temperature (not even a fever) for 3 nights. My 6 and 8 year old sons had literally zero symptoms. Well actually the 6 year old said he felt tired at lunchtime one day like 3 days in and went for a half hour nap and then zilch.

They'll get the vaccine over my dead body.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Anyone got any ideas on how to convince non-retarded people not to get the first shot or any more? My best friend has a good high-paying job, is young and in good shape, and has referenced that if they really end up "requiring" it he'll get it but otherwise would never get it.

I feel like other than trying to convince him to sit out for a year, Id have to bombard him with all of the weird info I've learned, which isn't good to be given all that info at once.
Maybe one text every few days with a different redpill on it

Can't really link them here since they won't get the show references ya know.
And obviously not gonna link them to /pol/ or /x/

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Anyone got any ideas on how to convince non-retarded people not to get the first shot or any more? My best friend has a good high-paying job, is young and in good shape, and has referenced that if they really end up "requiring" it he'll get it but otherwise would never get it.

I feel like other than trying to convince him to sit out for a year, Id have to bombard him with all of the weird info I've learned, which isn't good to be given all that info at once.

You just have to point out the statistics and logical fallacies. I usually look for stuff that no one can dispute. You can never give them an inch because they will do what’s required to believe they are right. If he cares more about his career than the ethics and dangers of it, you probably won’t convince him. People don’t change base instincts/brainwashing like that very easily. Best of luck, regardless.

G

"Do you want to live or not? You choose. No one's gonna judge you. If you choose to fold for some money, don't complain when you get an enlarged heart or stroke out. Just be glad for the people who chose not to get the clot shot. Up to you, but it's all good bro."

Snake

Forum Clout

1626536927170m.jpg
Untitled (5).png
l0ds2y.png
Untitled (4).png
1631926959647.jpg

G

Here's a decent and simple starting point. If this doesn't get him thinking/looking up his own research (and checking sources and discounting bullshit from both sides of the argument) then he's no good to himself or anyone else.
5cc8d8d5f1524b3696a7977e81e51323.jpg