• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

As far as the new varient. Here's my conspiracy theory.

News the last week was Africa with 6% vaxx rate, people were talking invermicen and all that. Boom, Africa varient, very very scary because it bypasses vaxx protection.

We have places all over the US getting hit with really bad cold and flu and we have hospitals overwhelmed because they fired a lot of staff.

Assuming the worst case that the vaxx destroys your immune system. They are getting out ahead of the mass die off that may happen in the vaxxed and can blame it on this scary varient and even Africans aren't safe.

Just a guess based on everything I read and not trusting anybody anymore.

20211127_122503.jpg

An old gag... but if you bought $5m in Moderna stock back in January 2020 it'd be worth $100m today. I wish i was a culture manipulating kike sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'd like to know what the autistics here think about the latest variant and what happens next.

Personally I think it is what some people call a "nothing burger". I don't even know why some faggot would make that term up
There’s a few routes but there’s 2 most probable. They either use it to shut down again, readjust the economy like they did the first time. Or, the people don’t stand for it this time, so in order to save face they don’t do nearly as much. I feel like the latter might happen but it’s a toss up. As I’ve stated before, the good thing about this is, many people are realizing just how many NPC’s there are in the world. The bad part is, there’s a lot more than I think most non retards realized. We’ll see but I’d stay prepared. Also, stay strong. Their goal is to make this as hard as possible socially and financially. Your health is their last concern. Remember that.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
There’s a few routes but there’s 2 most probable. They either use it to shut down again, readjust the economy like they did the first time. Or, the people don’t stand for it this time, so in order to save face they don’t do nearly as much. I feel like the latter might happen but it’s a toss up. As I’ve stated before, the good thing about this is, many people are realizing just how many NPC’s there are in the world. The bad part is, there’s a lot more than I think most non retards realized. We’ll see but I’d stay prepared. Also, stay strong. Their goal is to make this as hard as possible socially and financially. Your health is their last concern. Remember that.
Damn, “Brother” Joseph Cumia coming in with a nice interpretation.

G

As far as the new varient. Here's my conspiracy theory.

News the last week was Africa with 6% vaxx rate, people were talking invermicen and all that. Boom, Africa varient, very very scary because it bypasses vaxx protection.

We have places all over the US getting hit with really bad cold and flu and we have hospitals overwhelmed because they fired a lot of staff.

Assuming the worst case that the vaxx destroys your immune system. They are getting out ahead of the mass die off that may happen in the vaxxed and can blame it on this scary varient and even Africans aren't safe.

Just a guess based on everything I read and not trusting anybody anymore.
Add to the fact that "they" are already saying the new African "variant" is much more dangerous for the young than other previous ones. See! Get your kids vaccinated! Fuck off.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://m.timesofindia.com/world/rest-of-world/south-african-medical-association-says-omicron-variant-causes-mild-disease/articleshow/87949404.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst[/URL]

The symptoms are the same as the day after you play 5 a side football with your mates when you're 38. This is the opposite of what's being reported in my neck of the woods. Apu getting the good news.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Damn, “Brother” Joseph Cumia coming in with a nice interpretation.

Oh?!? For once you side with me!?!?!? Not falling for it LIBTARD. You already lost my trust after you proved you can’t play by the rules in 2020.🤣🤣🤣

You really should do better. You’ve had YEARS to learn from my brother and ME!!! But as usual, you fail. You can’t RECOGNIZE the pattern. You always lose. You lost the “Show” you lost “Reddit” you lost your first “Forum”. What haven’t you lost??? The most I lost were some gigs for charity. No profit necessary.😎😎😎

So, I’ll continue my STUNNING thanksgiving holiday. What are you guys up to??? Thinking you’re harassing me. Leave it to millenials to be so retarded. Logging off now. I don’t care. You do.😘😘😘

#RedditardRemorse #Epiphany #MAGA2024

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Oh?!? For once you side with me!?!?!? Not falling for it LIBTARD. You already lost my trust after you proved you can’t play by the rules in 2020.🤣🤣🤣

You really should do better. You’ve had YEARS to learn from my brother and ME!!! But as usual, you fail. You can’t RECOGNIZE the pattern. You always lose. You lost the “Show” you lost “Reddit” you lost your first “Forum”. What haven’t you lost??? The most I lost were some gigs for charity. No profit necessary.😎😎😎

So, I’ll continue my STUNNING thanksgiving holiday. What are you guys up to??? Thinking you’re harassing me. Leave it to millenials to be so retarded. Logging off now. I don’t care. You do.😘😘😘

#RedditardRemorse #Epiphany #MAGA2024
I hate to toot my own horn, I’m also drunk at a family get together. I think this is the greatest Joe post I’ve done so far. For the record and all of that.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I'd like to know what the autistics here think about the latest variant and what happens next.

Personally I think it is what some people call a "nothing burger". I don't even know why some faggot would make that term up
It's from Africa. They invented HIV. They sent us their niggers as slaves. We're all fucked.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
It's from Africa. They invented HIV. They sent us their niggers as slaves. We're all fucked.
Shouldn’t think that brotherman. Everything you’re seeing is a good thing. It’s a necessary collapse of society. Stay strong, and make sure you let everyone know, you no longer want to be apart of their bull shit. You have human rights. They’re not given by the government. They’re given by God or whatever the fuck you believe in. Just stand strong. Make sure they know, you’re not giving in to their faggot bull shit…sniff.

P

potatopeeler63

wasn't there something in the WEF plan about ushering in one world government with a central bank digital currency , borderless society and UBI?
that would explain why theyre putting vaccine passports at the same time everywhere, getting people reliant on stim checks and using stockholm syndrome to make retards suck the governments cock for giving them an ounce of their rights back.
'OMGGG AMC IS OPEN AGAIN!!"

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
wasn't there something in the WEF plan about ushering in one world government with a central bank digital currency , borderless society and UBI?
that would explain why theyre putting vaccine passports at the same time everywhere, getting people reliant on stim checks and using stockholm syndrome to make retards suck the governments cock for giving them an ounce of their rights back.
'OMGGG AMC IS OPEN AGAIN!!"
I’m pretty wasted at this point. Obviously their goal is one world government. I want to give @McGowan6 credit because he’s pointed out Occam’s razor. Many of these people are retarded, just born into serious money, and are feuding with other people who also have serious money. Too many people put respect into people who are “in charge”. No one is ever in charge of you. Unless it’s a signed contract that both parties agree to. Which is just called a job. As I’ve said across this platform at this point, we’re all better than this brothermen. The only answer to all of this is, is no government. I’m still pretty drunk, love ya’ll brothermen.

G

Pedo takes picture of man's 9 year old daughter in a Walmart because she and her father weren't wearing a mask: [URL]https://twitter.com/ArtValley818_/status/1464561967402606593[/URL]
The way you worded that made me thought it was a twitter user posting a kid, and all the comments would be in support. I was ready to rage.

Instead, I was treated to a feel good video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Forum Clout
Jew wants to vaccinate the whole world: https://files.catbox.moe/26jnum.mp4
PLEASE start kicking doors for this. This civil war brewing needs to shit or get off the fucking pot already. It really is no wonder so many have awoken to the JQ. Especially Zoomers. Handsome Truth regularly runs into teenagers that know all about it and they've never even heard of him and happen to be on Omeagle.