• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

Jew wants to vaccinate the whole world: [URL]https://files.catbox.moe/26jnum.mp4[/URL]
1638086644401.png

Fuck this kike.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I'd like to know what the autistics here think about the latest variant and what happens next.

Personally I think it is what some people call a "nothing burger". I don't even know why some faggot would make that term up
if our puppet government pushed treatment with ivermectin, all these troubles would be gone. precedent in india and israel, but our media is silent. but that medicine costs pennies, big pharma (which most likely pays kickbacks to politicians/''health officials'' etc. for vaccination milestones) would be cut of from their bottomless profit supply.

maybe they engineered the new variant to be untreatable too, we'll see.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Sydney and Melbourne.

Police estimate there were no fewer than 700,000 in Melbourne, with others estimating over one million.

I gotta post stuff about ex-military Australian Riccardo Bosi, whether it's this thread or another. He's the most based guy right now. Six months ago, he said, "If you have 1000 people at a rally, you're screwed. If you have 10,000 people at a rally, the police are screwed. If you have 100,000 people at a rally, the politicians are screwed."

They're becoming unhinged very, very quickly. I've never seen anything like this. I guess their Chinky Jew overlords are threatening them harshly. YOU NO GET ENOUGH AUSTRARIAN JAB!!

c5431c0922954b7199f6d739ace5896d.jpg

Check out this crazy cunt:

Her son's a "recovered" ice/meth addict too, lol. Fucking bunch of Cumias, I tell you what.

G

Israel closed its borders because they found one motherfucker with the OMICRON.

[MEDIA=youtube]DaYYDsur8YA[/MEDIA]

Haha, what the fuck dude.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Wonder when the news on omicron is gonna drop...I'm guessing tomorrow morning in the US at the beginning of the news cycle, just before the markets open. Thinking the news is not going to be good - things have gotten too relaxed. Time to lock things down again, child.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Wonder when the news on omicron is gonna drop...I'm guessing tomorrow morning in the US at the beginning of the news cycle, just before the markets open. Thinking the news is not going to be good - things have gotten too relaxed. Time to lock things down again, child.
For you northern hemisphere niggers, because you're headed into Christmas but also Winter... I think things will be fine and Christmas won't get cancelled. But after that, the shitstorm of the "devastating" effects of Omicron will fuck up January and February, and it'll be blamed on the weather + not enough vaxxed, yada yada.

Not to get off topic, but the idea of Christmas in the cold is bizarre to me. A lot of businesses shut down or ease off between pre-Christmas Eve and early Jan, so a lot of people are BBQing by the pool or at the beach in the meantime. And you get paid to do it.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Not to get off topic, but the idea of Christmas in the cold is bizarre to me.
Yeah, how bizarre:

f8fd5fc9923f9c5a293b4d0ff06c2f8b--german-christmas-father-christmas.jpg

I was in Byron Bay one Christmastime and thought it was so weird that there was a Christmas tree (complete with colored bulbs) in the town square. On a hot, sunny day. Like, what's the point without the cold? I understand celebrating the birth of baby Jesus but not doing the other stuff like yuletide decorations.

Snake

Forum Clout
For you northern hemisphere niggers, because you're headed into Christmas but also Winter... I think things will be fine and Christmas won't get cancelled. But after that, the shitstorm of the "devastating" effects of Omicron will fuck up January and February, and it'll be blamed on the weather + not enough vaxxed, yada yada.

Not to get off topic, but the idea of Christmas in the cold is bizarre to me. A lot of businesses shut down or ease off between pre-Christmas Eve and early Jan, so a lot of people are BBQing by the pool or at the beach in the meantime. And you get paid to do it.
1638125493306.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I've been dealing with the flu (I figure it's not COVID since I can smell and taste) since Tuesday night and despite my constant fever and aches and random crawls back into bed, I know I'll eventually get better.

Having the flu again after 10 years of being flu-free is a trip but there's nothing terrifying about this.

How weak do you have to fucking be to get terrified of a flu with a 99% survival rate? I hate these faggot sheep even more now that I'm actually sick with something that isn't anything special. If I'm not making any sense I blame it on my fever. :)