• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'm gonna put a sawbuck on Iota in the third at Belmont:

ca65e0b8df3fba987ab47e23a7e5460b044cc8f2.jpeg
beta-jesse-lee-peterson.gif

Anyone who dies of the Beta variant is such a bitch faggot.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It is deadly, chowlld. Please get the the two shots and the booster to prevent the spread of the Nigma Ligma Anus variant.
Two shots and a booster is not enough, fascist. I’ll be getting my 5th shot tomorrow and my 3rd booster the following month. My health should be your highest priority. We’re in this together, even if you are literally hitler, bigot.

G

Yep, here we go again, with the DEADLY NEW VARIANT that will necessitate NEW RESTRICTIONS and MORE VACCINES. It's all become very tiresome.
This is the part where unvaxxed people are REALLY going to start taking heat. 2-shotters are going to be made to feel like shit for not getting boosted, unvaxxed are going to be labeled as total subhuman psychopaths and in some countries probably thrown in jail or worse.

Personally I think they are overplaying their hand. Night darkest before dawn etc. Reminds me of the Bush era when everyone thought the US was on the verge of theocracy. The elites always think they have more power and leverage than they actually do.

G

This is the part where unvaxxed people are REALLY going to start taking heat. 2-shotters are going to be made to feel like shit for not getting boosted, unvaxxed are going to be labeled as total subhuman psychopaths and in some countries probably thrown in jail or worse.

Personally I think they are overplaying their hand. Night darkest before dawn etc. Reminds me of the Bush era when everyone thought the US was on the verge of theocracy. The elites always think they have more power and leverage than they actually do.
What type of mental illness does a person have who demands you get bboooooooostered?

How are there still seemingly normal people out there that think this is still real?

Snake

Forum Clout
What type of mental illness does a person have who demands you get bboooooooostered?

How are there still seemingly normal people out there that think this is still real?
I gotta get tested at work Monday. I wonder how lax that's gonna be given they went from two tests a week to once bi weekly. I'm excited at the prospect of my coworkers needing boosters. I imagine all the ones that did it under duress resent the fuck outta me.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I gotta get tested at work Monday. I wonder how lax that's gonna be given they went from two tests a week to once bi weekly. I'm excited at the prospect of my coworkers needing boosters. I imagine all the ones that didn't it under duress resent the fuck outta me.
You're like the meme where the the vaxxed are the Le 56% Face, all "hello fellow whites" and you're concerned and protecting your kids.

G

Anyone got any ideas on how to convince non-retarded people not to get the first shot or any more? My best friend has a good high-paying job, is young and in good shape, and has referenced that if they really end up "requiring" it he'll get it but otherwise would never get it.

I feel like other than trying to convince him to sit out for a year, Id have to bombard him with all of the weird info I've learned, which isn't good to be given all that info at once.
Maybe one text every few days with a different redpill on it

Can't really link them here since they won't get the show references ya know.
And obviously not gonna link them to /pol/ or /x/
Virtually everyone I talk to immediately concedes that the vaccine isn't necessary and they're just doing it because their government/employer is forcing them to do it.

G

And obviously not gonna link them to /pol/ or /x/
How do people even post on there? It'd be one thing if all the users were on the same page, but everyone has such different ideas, one person thinks jews are in charge, then the next calls them an idiot for not believing lizards are in charge, etc. It's enough to drive anyone schizophrenic. Shittiest boards ever.

G

I gotta get tested at work Monday. I wonder how lax that's gonna be given they went from two tests a week to once bi weekly. I'm excited at the prospect of my coworkers needing boosters. I imagine all the ones that did it under duress resent the fuck outta me.
Once they see that you're adamant about going through with this, they aren't gonna keep testing you. People are lazy

Snake

Forum Clout
Once they see that you're adamant about going through with this, they aren't gonna keep testing you. People are lazy
I don't see them sticking to it. And when they mandate the booster, I should be safe since if they try and backpedal their exemption on everyone, I think they're more venerable to lawsuits since they're acknowledging all these people have a sincerely held religious belief and a family medical history that wouldn't make me a good candidate and then violating that.

There's four people in my immediate department that really didn't want to get it and only did it out of fear. And then there was rumors that they were going to cave like a month before the last day, and then they did. I'm pretty sure everyone that applied, got it.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
As far as the new varient. Here's my conspiracy theory.

News the last week was Africa with 6% vaxx rate, people were talking invermicen and all that. Boom, Africa varient, very very scary because it bypasses vaxx protection.

We have places all over the US getting hit with really bad cold and flu and we have hospitals overwhelmed because they fired a lot of staff.

Assuming the worst case that the vaxx destroys your immune system. They are getting out ahead of the mass die off that may happen in the vaxxed and can blame it on this scary varient and even Africans aren't safe.

Just a guess based on everything I read and not trusting anybody anymore.