• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Have you heard of anyone rejecting. The first 2 shots? If so did they actually get dishonorably discharged?
I actually dont know anyone who refused, but I was told that military wide people got “Administrative Seperation” with absolutely zero benefits.
So they didnt get honorable but they also didnt get dishonorable. People get confused about dishonorable discharges, just because you get kicked out doesnt mean you get one. You have to do something heinous like rape to get one of those.

Thing is though, very few people are gonna want to lose benefits. To go through this bullshit for years on end and have it all be for nothing is the stuff of nightmares.

Snake

Forum Clout
I actually dont know anyone who refused, but I was told that military wide people got “Administrative Seperation” with absolutely zero benefits.
So they didnt get honorable but they also didnt get dishonorable. People get confused about dishonorable discharges, just because you get kicked out doesnt mean you get one. You have to do something heinous like rape to get one of those.

Thing is though, very few people are gonna want to lose benefits. To go through this bullshit for years on end and have it all be for nothing is the stuff of nightmares.
Well I'm glad you got to keep your benefits for maybe two or so years.

G

was it ever revealed why joe cumia was dishonorably discharged?

G

Siphoning thousands of dollars worth of gas from government vehicles over the course of like 2 years. There was a whole investigation. Ant literally let that slip on a WNEW show, I cant fuckin find it though
what a fucking nigger.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Horrifying.

View attachment 13797

Reminder: THIS DISEASE DOESN'T KILL CHILDREN. Your kid is more likely to die in a traffic accident. You want to be a retarded adult, that's fine, but to push this on kids makes my blood boil.
$50 the fat cunt mother has her scheduled for the 2nd shot and posted on FB about her brave girl being able to do shit now

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Horrifying.

View attachment 13797

Reminder: THIS DISEASE DOESN'T KILL CHILDREN. Your kid is more likely to die in a traffic accident. You want to be a retarded adult, that's fine, but to push this on kids makes my blood boil.
It’s important to remember, the government regards you and your children as property. If you fight back, they will simply find a new way to force or coerce compliance. The moron who got their daughter the Vax, is just another victim of the government.