• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

P

potatopeeler63

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 10.18.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 10.17.22 PM.png

lol

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Kangaroo nigger's only way out is with these people dead. They're sticking them in fucking concentration camps.
They're starting with the military holding down Abbos and jabbing them against their will.

Fortunately, even faggot arse Melbourne had 450,000+ protesting last weekend. No different than the protests in Europe atm.

Forum Clout
"Freedom means taking responsibility..."

OK, then guarantee me that I will be duly compensated by the manufacturer or the state if I suffer any ill effects from the vaccine. Because as it stands now, if I get this seemingly ineffective vaccine and it messes me all up, I'm totally fucked. And I can't afford to take that risk just so people can go Christmas shopping.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Got a call about the testing. I have to start this shit Monday morning. It's a self administered so it's not the PCR. Whatever. As long as I'm not sticking ethylene oxide in my nose and remain a pureblood.

We're supposed to double mask, so me and the other guy that got exempt stapled two together.
I hope everyone you work with gets double aids then double covid. Then double raped by a pack of niggers.

Snake

Forum Clout
I hope everyone you work with gets double aids then double covid. Then double raped by a pack of niggers.
Anal Covid :image_9253_m:

These niggers are going to probably need the booster to stay employed. It's inevitable. I only need to keep this job a couple months so as long as they don't pull any shit between now and the beginning of Spring, I'm good.

I was applying to other jobs when I thought I might need to resign, and many other jobs are requiring vaccination on the listings.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Anal Covid :image_9253_m:

These niggers are going to probably need the booster to stay employed. It's inevitable. I only need to keep this job a couple months so as long as they don't pull any shit between now and the beginning of Spring, I'm good.

I was applying to other jobs when I thought I might need to resign, and many other jobs are requiring vaccination on the listings.
Glad to be in the south. No one has said shit to me about any of this. I actually asked HR and she told me she’s not doing anything unless it comes from the owner.