• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

Yeah I've known about that, but it's just an odd sensation I can't describe. Although I don't have the best judgment on this right now since my sinuses have been fucked up since the weather changed.

I looked into the EO deal and most (((sources))) say it's removed after sterilization and within four weeks there's no trace of it.
Invest in a Neti pot if you get blocked sinuses. Really cleans the pipes. I thought it was hippy shit but since I got one I haven't looked back.

Snake

Forum Clout
Invest in a Neti pot if you get blocked sinuses. Really clean the pipes.
I get seasonal allergies, but it's been really fucking bad lately for some reason. Never like this before. That what I mean about what I feel like after the test since everything is stirred up right now anyway.

G

I had my first test. I should of kept the packaging on the cotton swab to see what was on it because now my nose feels uncomfortable like there was a chemical on it or it's just that you're not supposed to put that up your fucking nose. The only reason I didn't because it looked like a normal q-tip.

They don't even watch you do the test, they let you go behind a walled off area and you need to wait for the result for ten minutes.
Hahahahaha they don't even watch you do it? I would have swabbed my pubes.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Invest in a Neti pot if you get blocked sinuses. Really cleans the pipes. I thought it was hippy shit but since I got one I haven't looked back.
I'm going to subscribe to your newsletter. My sinuses suck and I think I'll try a neti pot. I figured if it's good enough for you it's good enough for me. I thought it was hippy shit as well.

G

I'm going to subscribe to your newsletter. My sinuses suck and I think I'll try a neti pot. I figured if it's good enough for you it's good enough for me. I thought it was hippy shit as well.
I've heard people who use them say they never get colds anymore. I'm not claiming that. But they do clean your nasal passages way better than any other home treatment.

G

You mean it didn't start when his jew cocksucking daughter almost started a war with Syria because she believed fake gas videos?
I was willing to concede that a lot of great men have cunt daughters. I even looked away when he stuck his tiny hands into the Western Wall. I tried to even see the bright side of the Platinum Nigger Plan. The pharmacucking as millions of people get clotted up was the last straw.

Snake

Forum Clout
I was willing to concede that a lot of great men have cunt daughters. I even looked away when he stuck his tiny hands into the Western Wall. I tried to even see the bright side of the Platinum Nigger Plan. The pharmacucking as millions of people get clotted up was the last straw.
With me the honeymoon ended post 6 months. The Syria shit was the beginning of the end. He basically meandered for three fucking years and everything he actually did was gone in a blink of an eye. He knew the election was stolen and still preceded to sit back and pardon kike spies and gangsters his last two weeks.

Trust Sessions.