• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
With me the honeymoon ended post 6 months. The Syria shit was the beginning of the end. He basically meandered for three fucking years and everything he actually did was gone in a blink of an eye. He knew the election was stolen and still preceded to sit back and pardon kike spies and gangsters his last two weeks.

Trust Sessions.
For me it was when he was talking about "legal immigration." Then "monitoring the situation" last summer. But his betrayal of the Jan 6 supporters is unforgivable. The other two, you could argue political consequences/bad optics. I wouldn't agree with those arguments but you could say he was playing the political game. But leaving those Jan 6 protesters to rot in jail, even if it was for him to not be imprisoned himself, is to me, traitorous.

G

With me the honeymoon ended post 6 months. The Syria shit was the beginning of the end. He basically meandered for three fucking years and everything he actually did was gone in a blink of an eye. He knew the election was stolen and still preceded to sit back and pardon kike spies and gangsters his last two weeks.

Trust Sessions.
The Durham Report's gonna come out soon.

Tick tock.

G

For me it was when he was talking about "legal immigration." Then "monitoring the situation" last summer. But his betrayal of the Jan 6 supporters is unforgivable. The other two, you could argue political consequences/bad optics. I wouldn't agree with those arguments but you could say he was playing the political game. But leaving those Jan 6 protesters to rot in jail, even if it was for him to not be imprisoned himself, is to me, traitorous.
He totally reeled them into a honey pot knowing the glowniggers would try something on Jan 6. Fat gay orange faggot.

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm convinced he knew that was a glownigger operation and they offered his businesses immunity if he fucked over all his supporters.

Snake

Forum Clout
1638222466506.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I've got covid and so does my mom that has congestive heart failure and she is bedfast with a broken leg. I'm going through horrific benzo withdrawal and feel like hanging myself, but if she dies from this fucking chink flu I swear I'm gonna lose it and kill whoever is responsible.
Patrick S Tomlinson is responsible. Just saying.

Snake

Forum Clout
If you stuck it up your ass and it came back positive, it'd be one he'll of a rib breaker.
I got two weeks to decide. I might spit on it and do the test and see what it does. I was talking with someone today who's supposed to do the test at home and stopped doing it up their nose and it always came back as a clean test.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
Get back on benzos for now dipshit. Taper
Impossible to taper with just clonazolam. I just saw multiple doctors today as well which were of no help. I don't think you know how much I've been consuming to keep this up. I'm using 10mgs of clonazolam a day and I'm still going through withdrawals between doses. Nice try with the hate tho.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Impossible to taper with just clonazolam. I just saw multiple doctors today as well which were of no help. I don't think you know how much I've been consuming to keep this up. I'm using 10mgs of clonazolam a day and I'm still going through withdrawals between doses. Nice try with the hate tho.
Drugs are bad.