• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Her eyes are dilated from antidepressants and whatever other shit modern women love.
I’ve been telling people for about the past year, that the thing I really can’t stand is how pilled out everyone is. It’s not even that they’re just retarded, they’re so pilled out they don’t even know where the fuck they are. Completely unaware of their surroundings. They’ll just stop in front of 30 people and stare off. It’s fawkin enraging.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I’ve been telling people for about the past year, that the thing I really can’t stand is how pilled out everyone is. It’s not even that they’re just retarded, they’re so pilled out they don’t even know where the fuck they are. Completely unaware of their surroundings. They’ll just stop in front of 30 people and stare off. It’s fawkin enraging.
It's so common. A friend of mine is on a cocktail of drugs for stomach issues and anxiety from his job that he only works 38 hours at. Once they're on this shit, they might be aware of everything else, but unaware that they're sedated.

Snake

Forum Clout

I wonder (((who))) could possibly be behind the prescription drug epidemic.

Snake

Forum Clout
No, child. He will be boosted into the 21st century. Unlike you’re bigoted ass. I’m sorry you’re so stupid. I can’t help you.

Snake

Forum Clout
@P-Reddy you wallaby niggers are literally killing people!

1638362799842.png

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
why benzo withdrawal?
Foolishly relapsed after successfully detoxing myself from 10mgs+ of clonazolam daily, then I went through around 600mgs of flubromazolam in the span of a month. Now I'm back on clonazolam and have to dose low amounts every 6 hours due to a lack of funds to afford taper medication at the moment. I'm withdrawing still even after dosing clonaz (symptoms still appear even after a 5mg dose), because of the huge tolerance that flubromazolam gave me.
Basically I'm a huge faggot and I'm going to reap what I sow.