• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Foolishly relapsed after successfully detoxing myself from 10mgs+ of clonazolam daily, then I went through around 600mgs of flubromazolam in the span of a month. Now I'm back on clonazolam and have to dose low amounts every 6 hours due to a lack of funds to afford taper medication at the moment. I'm withdrawing still even after dosing clonaz (symptoms still appear even after a 5mg dose), because of the huge tolerance that flubromazolam gave me.
Basically I'm a huge faggot and I'm going to reap what I sow.
I get ya'. If you could get Diclazepam / Norfurazepam (RCs), or even Clonazepam would be better - these have long half-life so good for tapering-down. Or Flutoprazepam (it's Japanese with long half-life). There are other things to help symptomatically without downgraded receptor homeostasis. DM for advice if needed, but I'm busy so don't expect much

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
I get ya'. If you could get Diclazepam / Norfurazepam (RCs), or even Clonazepam would be better - these have long half-life so good for tapering-down. Or Flutoprazepam (it's Japanese with long half-life). There are other things to help symptomatically without downgraded receptor homeostasis. DM for advice if needed, but I'm busy so don't expect much
I've got access to Norflurazepam, that's what I used to detox the last time, just need the funds to order it again. Diclazepam is hard to get in the states at a reasonable price these days and my normal vendor stopped selling it years ago. Thanks though. I have access to small amounts of diazepam as well.

P

potatopeeler63

Should of got the booster. He's playing with lives here like their expendable. He should be jailed as a terror threat. Don't eat nigger ass from Africa. Believe me, I should know.

Hush now.
A family friend who’s gotten the two moderna shots has been in bed for 5 days with covid. Contemplating going to the hospital. Late 40s fit female
Her husband who got the booster hasn’t gotten sick, so now she’s posting all over social media “get your boosters guys!”

We need another world war
The kike propaganda is too strong

Last edited by a moderator:
G

A family friend who’s gotten the two moderna shots has been in been for 5 days with covid. Contemplating going to the hospital. Late 40s fit female
Her husband who got the booster hasn’t gotten sick, so now she’s posting all over social media “get your boosters guys!”

We need another world war
The kike propaganda is too strong
It's so funny/odd that it's come to this. It's such a transparent trick but there do seem to be a shitload of people who want the booster, even though the mere existence of the booster disproves the effectiveness of the (fucking new to market) mRNA shots.

Bill Gates and Klaus were right... we need to exterminate at least 90% of the population.

Snake

Forum Clout
1638457697492.png

I was wrong about a national lockdown over here again but it seems likely now they're going to do a lockdown on those who aren't faggots.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout

d56235c30e056115.jpg

4c662912e19dd8ff.jpg

0da23d62cee797d2.jpg

1fd8327465598ec7.jpg

I just got off a work call with a guy who is super nice. He's getting his 3rd booster shot. His wife had a bad reaction to the 2nd one, apparently, and the 3rd one was the same for her. He is expecting to not have a good weekend. "Not looking forward to it, but you know, the alternative is worse."

You mean, not being a lab rat so Pfizer can make more money? Or realizing you got duped pretty hard so you're all in now?

For me, the alternative has been great. I haven't had a sniffle since this shit started.

Snake

Forum Clout

d56235c30e056115.jpg

4c662912e19dd8ff.jpg

0da23d62cee797d2.jpg

1fd8327465598ec7.jpg

I just got off a work call with a guy who is super nice. He's getting his 3rd booster shot. His wife had a bad reaction to the 2nd one, apparently, and the 3rd one was the same for her. He is expecting to not have a good weekend. "Not looking forward to it, but you know, the alternative is worse."

You mean, not being a lab rat so Pfizer can make more money? Or realizing you got duped pretty hard so you're all in now?

For me, the alternative has been great. I haven't had a sniffle since this shit started.
I hope he has a super nice burial plot for the both of them.

1638459285339.png
1638452986541.png