• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID Bullshit Thread

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
1637236693375.png

1637194044397.gif

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He’ll just fall for whatever the next scam is. I hope he learns but even based off that comment he hasn’t learned shit. “Bush era” there has been 0 difference amongst presidents for decades, except for trump just being hilarious. He failed to point to government as being the real issue. He’s gonna love his mandated 1 hour a day Disney television.

Snake

Forum Clout
I've been a bad person for most of my life, and deserve my upcoming horrific death.

For any white people who didn't take the vax, good luck living in the world with all the other people who didn't take it (all ethnics). Maybe you'll envy the dead.
It remains to be seen what the future of White people is, but irregardless, you'll never know LOL.

bce.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I've spent all morning crying because my mom says it's a "big problem" that I want to spend thanksgiving with her unvaccinated. Imagine letting a pharmaceutical company's agenda stop you from enjoying the holidays with family. I seriously don't know what planet she lives on because where i'm at people are living normal lives and not getting sick.

G

I've spent all morning crying because my mom says it's a "big problem" that I want to spend thanksgiving with her unvaccinated. Imagine letting a pharmaceutical company's agenda stop you from enjoying the holidays with family. I seriously don't know what planet she lives on because where i'm at people are living normal lives and not getting sick.
The shot's making everyone retarded. They have to be aggressive like this and hate on ya because the alternative is they were fooled by Jews into getting shot up with mystery chink potion like a retard.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
The shot's making everyone retarded. They have to be aggressive like this and hate on ya because the alternative is they were fooled by Jews into getting shot up with mystery chink potion like a retard.
haha i told her i am very sad because i lost her to media hype and pharmaceutical companies agendas. she stopped responding prolly just writing it off as mental illness.