🚨 Confirmed: Pat's father was NEVER with the PBR

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I went to a bullfight once in Spain (no BS). Valladolid, center of Castilla y León. I was struck by the brutality but after the first bull and about the the 4th beer, you understand it’s something that they have had in their culture since ancient times. I wouldn’t go to one all the time, but as a social experience it really is something worth observing.

Plus you can imagine our favorite Bovine in the ring, getting stuck with banderillas
They serve brewskis? Wine and shit too?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
1657817148257.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
His parents probably just worked and met at the local grocery store. He was the manager of the produce and Raven was a cashier. It wasnt glamorous or exciting and Pat was ashamed. So Pat has spent his life lying about what his parents did for a living because he thought he would seem cooler.
But he has his mom on Facebook and Twitter. My mom lives to call me on bullshit. Like if I ever remember something wrong or imbellish anything she clearly takes great joy in making me feel like a retard over it. If I ever wrote some big, fictional diatribe about her, the first comment would be her like "LOL not true."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His parents probably just worked and met at the local grocery store. He was the manager of the produce and Raven was a cashier. It wasnt glamorous or exciting and Pat was ashamed. So Pat has spent his life lying about what his parents did for a living because he thought he would seem cooler.
This makes the most sense, Pat hates where he came from and saw himself as better then everyone yet he’s a massive loser. I bet his dad had some factory production job but piggy needs his parents to sounds so worldly and interesting yet they lived in bumblefuck loser town. It’s why he’s such a miserable cunt, he hates himself the most.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy

This is probably what Tommy would do to lil' Patty. Naïve, innocent Patty would question something that didn't make sense ("when does daddy have time to ride bulls when he goes to the bar every night?") In a stupid, drunken rage, Tommy would smack Patty and scream all the infamous lines. WRONG AS ALWAYS, CHILD! YOU'RE JUST STUPID! YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME CHILD! CHILD CHILD CHILD CHILD! He was just some faggot unemployed wannabe cowboy like Joe Cumia Sr.

Maybe that's why he abandoned Annabelle, maybe that's what the monster told him. You'll be a shitty dad just like your father! You're right Patrick, you're the same lying alcoholic deadbeat your father was. You've "surpassed" daddy because twitter wasn't around in the 80s.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
This makes the most sense, Pat hates where he came from and saw himself as better then everyone yet he’s a massive loser. I bet his dad had some factory production job but piggy needs his parents to sounds so worldly and interesting yet they lived in bumblefuck loser town. It’s why he’s such a miserable cunt, he hates himself the most.
When someone dug up the newspaper clipping a week or so ago that had their wedding date. It just said they worked in the same town but never mentioned they did anything remarkable ( You would think it would mention the local pro bronco rider and the school counselor) and it got me thinking that they were just some people that met at work like a lot of small town relationships start. Maybe Tommy shoveled horse shit at a local farm and met raven at the feed store . With the way pat always lies you have to assume that he is always trying to squeeze in a lie to make it/him sound more interesting.

I bet his parents would be proud to see their retard son lying on the internet about their professions for internet points.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
😄 🤣 😂 fucking delusional- even if he's half telling the truth about his father, on what fucking planet did Pat surpass his dad?
It doesn’t even make sense, he “surpassed” him how? Pat has to leech of women or else he would be on the street. I believe most fathers wish to see their sons lead happy and successful lives more than wanted their sons to surpass them. This is more of piggy projecting how he has to say these lies because he knows he’s a fucking loser from rube town.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
It doesn’t even make sense, he “surpassed” him how? Pat has to leech of women or else he would be on the street. I believe most fathers wish to see their sons lead happy and successful lives more than wanted their sons to surpass them. This is more of piggy projecting how he has to say these lies because he knows he’s a fucking loser from rube town.
Pat thinks having a few books that dont sell and was on an obscure tv show for 20secs a few times that he has made it. Its a low bar.

G

Not exposing a lie per se, but Finding out exactly who and what his father was would destroy him. It’s obviously humiliating and the fact that he has to tell ridiculous lies about him tells me his father was either not there or a real piece of shit.

From his report cards I bet whatever happened coincided with his starting high school.

Knowing a bit more history opens up all kinds of new options on the contact forms.
All signs point to him being a meek failure who couldn't hold down a job for any considerable length of time and who was completely dominated by his wife. Mama Raven had a steady gig and the 23k or whatever pittance she made a year as a glorified guidance councillor made her the big dicked breadwinner in the Tomlinson household.

This Freudian hellscape had several effects on Pig. He picked up Judith's schoolmarmish, condescending tone and effemimate mannerisms. He grew up seeing them rule the roost and probably subconsciously associates them with power. That accounts for his Norman Bates-like switch in Josiah 5. He thinks that's how you dominate an interaction. It worked for Mama.

He is deeply ashamed of his father and the fact that he is and was a nobody (see Shitshack) and that he never stood up to his wife. Hence the fantasies about a do-it-all man's man father figure. Electrician, mechanic, bull rider, gunsmith, marksman etc. If he wasn't so stupid and so deeply autistic he would see how laughably transparent his need to over-compensate and how obvious the truth is.

Lastly, because he's ashamed of his father, deep down who he resents the most is the person he sees as responsible for causing his father's failures and routine humiliation. His mother. His model for all women. This explains his barely concealed hatred of females. His misogyny of course was not helped by his being dumped by his better, able to get pregnant, first wife.

Last edited by a moderator:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
At least Tom stuck by and raised his kids even the retarded one. Only one turned out to be worth a shit and Pat ended up being a total loss.
Pat couldnt even be a father. No matter how many books or tv shows pat gets he will always be a deadbeat father that ran away from his own daughter. Pat is a coward in the purest sense of the word. Pat can never change that. He is a bigger piece of shit than almost everyone he tries to insult on twitter.