🚨 Confirmed: Pat's father was NEVER with the PBR

RobertMewler

‎
‎
That guy matches Pat's general description, but there are no specific features that match up. With Tom Tomlinson, it's the opposite. Totally different look from Pat, but specific features that jump out. Like someone said, that big-cheeked chinky-eyed smile is the exact one that Pat has in all his retarded selfies.

I wouldn't put too much stock in a middle initial. It could be a typo either here or in the other dox.
Every dox in my files for piggy's father has either Tom G or Thomas Gregory listed. They're consistently G.

This is just some of what I have (saved from various posts throughout the years):

ud8ndm.png

g74229.jpg

3sz8qs.png

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
‎
There's too much that matches up. We know that Tom Tomlinson was from Eau Claire, and this guy looks just like Pat. He's got the same chinky smile (no offense) in the first picture, and the same fish lips and retard look in the second. How many Thomas Tomlinsons could there be in a small town like Eau Claire?

The only Thomas E. Tomlinson I could find in Wisconsin is older than Papa Clown by a couple of years too so doesn't match with the high school year book. I'm baffled.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
‎
‎
Mama Raven was a cum dump and Pig Sugahoof Tomlinson probably looks a little like the whole town from all the cum in his mama's belly. So much cum that her breast milk was to thick and sticky for Patty to suckle on as an infant.

It looks like him 100% only doubt is because his mother is a whore. Also the Tomlinson in question is labeled as President of that club and if that was his real FATher he would have had 200 plus tweets about "My dad the the presidenT of.."

Truth is Pig most likely never met his real dad and all these different stupid stories he makes up in his head like a fat retarded little loser to compensate for being a needle dick'd coward that looks like a soft fat lesbian, are things he's seen in children movies.

Him and his "lil bro" look like they have different papis might explain why Kyle is the skinnier, smarter, more masculine Tomlinson. He can also take care of himself and doesn't need a caregiver like 1.2.

Thomas G or P Tomlinson is just a loser, drunk, proud homosexual clown, and Mama Jude the town whore just choose to be together because no one else would. They are each others beards. Exactly like fat, drunk, stupid, proud homosexual Patrick S Tomlinson and his fraud caregiver/mama/wife Nicole Niki Robinson The PPP Fraudster.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
‎
‎
G

Thats 100% him. The little shit hick school yearbook student group probably just put the wrong initial or something when making it. Or he used his confirmation name as his initial or one of the other 100 stupid reasons it could be. Too many of the same facial features, looks like a faggot, lived in the same shithole town his grandmother lived in, age, etc…you guys are overthinking the initial written in some 70s yearbook. There is zero chance it’s not him. The name Thomas Tomlinson is not the Thomas Apostle of middle American shit holes

Last edited by a moderator:

RobertMewler

‎
‎
Thats 100% him. The little shit hick school yearbook student group probably just put the wrong initial or something when making it. Or he used his confirmation name as his initial or one of the other 100 stupid reasons it could be. Too many of the same facial features, looks like a faggot, lived in the same shithole town his grandmother lived in, age, etc…you guys are overthinking the initial written in some 70s yearbook. There is zero chance it’s not him. The name Thomas Tomlinson is not the Thomas Apostle of middle American shit holes
Fawk, you make a good point; it was the stupid people behind the yearbook that probably fucked up the middle initial. That would explain the discrepancy because everything else fits to a T.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
wasn't there something similar with Mama Raven? where her middle initial was different according to different sources?'

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
‎
‎
The only solution is to call mama raven and ask her.

Maybe it will be like cartman and pats dad will end up being his mom. Are we sure mama raven isn’t a hermaphrodite who can reproduce asexually? I’ve never seen any evidence that she isn’t