• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 Confirmed: Pat's father was NEVER with the PBR

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
‎
Tommy Tomlinson is having a rough go at making friends on Twitter!

XXr6Meb.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
‎

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
‎
‎
This is the only Thomas Tomlinson I can find in Wisconsin. He graduated Memorial High School in Eau Claire, WI in 1967. It might be wishful thinking but this guy looks a lot like a fat idiot we know to me.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-17-at-15-23-44.png

Screen-Shot-2022-07-17-at-15-25-07.png

lol, Tom E. Tomlinson. If anyone has the dox handy, we can check the DOB and middle initial. This is the only picture of Kyle that I have, but...

4-DB3-E879-03-BF-48-C4-A016-111224-D4-E8-D3.jpg

And who the fuck is this Steve Toner?

403-CB769-F395-4-E3-D-8993-1227-E1-D968-DA.jpg

What the hell

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
‎
‎
This is the only Thomas Tomlinson I can find in Wisconsin. He graduated Memorial High School in Eau Claire, WI in 1967. It might be wishful thinking but this guy looks a lot like a fat idiot we know to me.

lol, Tom E. Tomlinson. If anyone has the dox handy, we can check the DOB and middle initial. This is the only picture of Kyle that I have, but...

4-DB3-E879-03-BF-48-C4-A016-111224-D4-E8-D3.jpg

And who the fuck is this Steve Toner?

403-CB769-F395-4-E3-D-8993-1227-E1-D968-DA.jpg

What the hell
I think Toner stuck it to Wifey Raven with his choade

RobertMewler

‎
‎

Ha! Now we know where Piggy gets his retarded resting face from. Pat looks like a combo of Tom and Steven Toner (bottom row). Outstanding discovery, thank you!

RobertMewler

‎
‎
Last edited:

BudDickman

‎
‎
Ugh, noooo, now I'm reading in this post that it's not him: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/tommy-tall-tales-tomlinson.19106/post-401023

It's true. Piggy's father was Tom G (not E) Tomlinson. I double checked one of Space's old doxxes and it's accurate.
There's too much that matches up. We know that Tom Tomlinson was from Eau Claire, and this guy looks just like Pat. He's got the same chinky smile (no offense) in the first picture, and the same fish lips and retard look in the second. How many Thomas Tomlinsons could there be in a small town like Eau Claire?

RobertMewler

‎
‎
There's too much that matches up. We know that Tom Tomlinson was from Eau Claire, and this guy looks just like Pat. He's got the same chinky smile (no offense) in the first picture, and the same fish lips and retard look in the second. How many Thomas Tomlinsons could there be in a small town like Eau Claire?
I get what you're saying but that Steven Toner dude (bottom row of yearbook pics) looks like Pat too. All those midwesterners have the same retard genes so they might as well have interchangeable DNA. No, Tom G Tomlinson is Piggy's dad (not the guy in the pics). Edit: Bzzzt. I was wrong, child.

Last edited:

BudDickman

‎
‎
I get what you're saying but that Steven Toner dude (bottom row of yearbook pics) looks like Pat too. All those midwesterners have the same retard genes so they might as well have interchangeable DNA. No, Tom G Tomlinson is Piggy's dad (not the guy in the pics).
That guy matches Pat's general description, but there are no specific features that match up. With Tom Tomlinson, it's the opposite. Totally different look from Pat, but specific features that jump out. Like someone said, that big-cheeked chinky-eyed smile is the exact one that Pat has in all his retarded selfies.

I wouldn't put too much stock in a middle initial. It could be a typo either here or in the other dox.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
‎