• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 Confirmed: Pat's father was NEVER with the PBR

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
View attachment 54395
Am I retarded or is it the yearbook? Which one of these fat retards in the above photo is supposed to be him? Yellow lines don't look like the same dude . . . nice Yearbook stupid.
I definitely see your point but I think Zimmerman has more of a man's jawline compared to the soft faggoty Pat-like face Tom-E Tomlinson has.

If they could fuck it up that badly then the middle initial isn't even an issue though.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
β€Ž
β€Ž
I definitely see your point but I think Zimmerman has more of a man's jawline compared to the soft faggoty Pat-like face Tom-E Tomlinson has.

If they could fuck it up that badly then the middle initial isn't even an issue though.
The hair color is the main thing, but also the hair style and giant foreheard, and even the stumpy pig nose are the same. The guy labelled Tomlinson in the top picture does looks just like Pat, but unlike the guy on the bottom he has dark hair, completely different hair style, and totally different nose, like a Richard Nixon. He looks more like Steve Toner. Although I guess what the two Tomlinsons have are those frowny fat Pat chink eyes, and the glasses are probably throwing me off more than anything.

The funniest thing about this is that all four people - Zimmerman, both Tomlinsons, and Toner, all somehow retardedly and fatly look like Patrick. Maybe their semens got mixed up in Raven's toxic cunt and created this abomination we know today.

G

This guy from a small town told me all they ever do there is fuck, since recreational activities are to a minimum, you end up just entertaining yourself with what you have around you (other rubes) and everyone just fucks everybody else in their youth, or until they leave their little hick town.

TorqueWheeler

β€Ž
The hair color is the main thing, but also the hair style and giant foreheard, and even the stumpy pig nose are the same. The guy labelled Tomlinson in the top picture does looks just like Pat, but unlike the guy on the bottom he has dark hair, completely different hair style, and totally different nose, like a Richard Nixon. He looks more like Steve Toner. Although I guess what the two Tomlinsons have are those frowny fat Pat chink eyes, and the glasses are probably throwing me off more than anything.

The funniest thing about this is that all four people - Zimmerman, both Tomlinsons, and Toner, all somehow retardedly and fatly look like Patrick. Maybe their semens got mixed up in Raven's toxic cunt and created this abomination we know today.
I have an update. Not saying it proves anything but...

Screen-Shot-2022-07-18-at-13-22-58.png

Dude on the right is Duane Zimmerman.

Also...

Screen-Shot-2022-07-18-at-13-25-02.png

Screen-Shot-2022-07-18-at-13-31-01.png

...This Tom Tomlinson is a COMPETITIVE SKIER! Also note he has dark hair and the glasses. So many of these dudes wore the exact same glasses actually. Creepy shit.

*Bonus* Rich Vos(s) went to the same school.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-18-at-13-23-50.png

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž

Also...

...This Tom Tomlinson is a COMPETITIVE SKIER! Also note he has dark hair and the glasses. So many of these dudes wore the exact same glasses actually. Creepy shit.

The ski club wants my dues but I'm dodging em..

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž

Also...

I just realized; Whatever Pig's father has done, even if only a couple of times, he is that thing. For example, he was on a ski team during high school one semester = his father was a ski jumper. He drove a truck drunk a few times = he was an over-the-road truck driver. Goddamnit, Pat. You exaggerating fat fairy.

TorqueWheeler

β€Ž
I just realized; Whatever Pig's father has done, even if only a couple of times, he is that thing. For example, he was on a ski team during high school one semester = his father was a ski jumper. He drove a truck drunk a few times = he was an over-the-road truck driver. Goddamnit, Pat. You exaggerating fat fairy.
Same thing with Pig himself. Owned a couple of shitty Mustangs = Owns a stable of Mustangs. Did terribly in a few half-marathons = professional-athlete-level competitor who regularly runs them with great success. Thought it would be cool to compete in a triathlon = competes in triathlons. Etc. etc. etc.

Jenna

You should take a day off
β€Ž
β€Ž

Also...

If Rich Voss turns out to be his biological father, that's it. Unplug me from the simulation please.

TorquieTwoBeers

β€Ž
β€Ž
Curious though that despite the thousands of cocks Tom E. Tommy Tomlinson sucked, Pat never publicizes him as a world-renowned cock sucker. The one time he wouldn't have to embellish and he just lets Nancy Reagan claim the Throat Goat title instead of letting the world know about his dad.