🚨 Confirmed: Pat's father was NEVER with the PBR

EraGodless

‎
‎
I heard they had another child, a hidden child. A buried secret. Patrick had a younger brother, Tomald Tomlinson.

Patrick did unspeakable things to Tomald.

He hasn’t denied it.
download (14).jpeg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
‎
It doesn’t even make sense, he “surpassed” him how? Pat has to leech of women or else he would be on the street. I believe most fathers wish to see their sons lead happy and successful lives more than wanted their sons to surpass them. This is more of piggy projecting how he has to say these lies because he knows he’s a fucking loser from rube town.
I think it's my new favorite Pat tweet. It's insane to talk about all these "incredible" accomplishments his father supposedly had and then say you completely surpassed him by going viral on Twitter and getting a handful of shitty, low-selling books published.

Pat - This man is a master electrician, professional bull and bronco rider, ski jumper, snow mobile racer, leather tanner, competitive marksman, NRA firearms instructor, horse riding teacher, OTR truck driver and a traveling salesman for Big Oil. He won, bud.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
‎
‎
I think it's my new favorite Pat tweet. It's insane to talk about all these "incredible" accomplishments his father supposedly had and then say you completely surpassed him by going viral on Twitter and getting a handful of shitty, low-selling books published.

Pat - This man is a master electrician, professional bull and bronco rider, ski jumper, snow mobile racer, leather tanner, competitive marksman, NRA firearms instructor, horse riding teacher, OTR truck driver and a traveling salesman for Big Oil. He won, bud.

Pat doesn't even have one job, never mind dozens, and he couldn't handle one shift at Target while dipshit teenagers have no problem. Surpassed?

3-E408625-0-C01-432-B-A034-CE0-B6-A26-D54-D.jpg

Fawk, I forgot about that. He got me again

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
‎
This is a Tomlinson Technicality and also just fat delusion. He probably believes he's done more than his dad but the "offspring" comment could also be his actual successful brother. His brother surpassed his father. Torque is just a fat failure at life.
I was going to point out the technicality/Kyle possibility and forgot to do it. That's the only way this could possibly make sense since Kyle went to college and seems to work as some sort of scientist. Still, Pat is simply so full of self-importance and delusions of grandeur that I'm absolutely sure he is talking about himself. He once claimed he was the most famous person ever from his hometown. He really considers himself a massive success.

RobertMewler

‎
‎

Surpassed by a couch potato. I'm sure pop's real proud, slobbo.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
I was going to point out the technicality/Kyle possibility and forgot to do it. That's the only way this could possibly make sense since Kyle went to college and seems to work as some sort of scientist. Still, Pat is simply so full of self-importance and delusions of grandeur that I'm absolutely sure he is talking about himself. He once claimed he was the most famous person ever from his hometown. He really considers himself a massive success.
That’s my favorite, he’s the most famous person from his hometown yet nobody living there has ever heard of him or his shitty books. I bet his town has a Wikipedia page with a “notable residents” section, be fun to see if there’s some actual famous people from there to annoy the forever L man they call Pat.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
That’s my favorite, he’s the most famous person from his hometown yet nobody living there has ever heard of him or his shitty books. I bet his town has a Wikipedia page with a “notable residents” section, be fun to see if there’s some actual famous people from there to annoy the forever L man they call Pat.
Screenshot_20220715-135757.png