• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 Confirmed: Pat's father was NEVER with the PBR

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
β€Ž
β€Ž
I love how he says 'none of these people will ever show up... trained fighter, etc' . But when someone did turn-up he went crying & lying to the police.
Pretty funny that he will still act like he has never revealed anyone that trolls him. He cant bring himself to tell these people the he spent thousands and failed multiple times trying to get someone in trouble.

1657789829134.png

1657789901493.png

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
TYFYS Mew. Of all the things we have taken away from Pat, his ability to tell bold faced lies without being hilariously exposed has to be my favorite.
One of the biggest reasons he has wanted the rascals identified. He doesnt really care about other people getting shitty emails. He just wants to use their stories in hopes they can draw attention to him for media attention but ultimately he is most threatened about the people that have watched and documented his lies for years. It ruins his whole grift when his lies are exposed. Probably a reason why he tried to make up a new persona. Pat has lost all credibility. The internet has already exposed him.
Chipping (whassat? booo) away at all his lies to throw in his face is a pretty good bit. We've gotten so many goodies already; his report card, Jon telling us what a coward Pat is and that Pat signed away Annabelle three times, etc. I'm happy to do more research and leg work to expose even more lies when I can.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
β€Ž
β€Ž
Chipping (whassat? booo) away at all his lies to throw in his face is a pretty good bit. We've gotten so many goodies already; his report card, Jon telling us what a coward Pat is and that Pat signed away Annabelle three times, etc. I'm happy to do more research and leg work to expose even more lies when I can.
Not exposing a lie per se, but Finding out exactly who and what his father was would destroy him. It’s obviously humiliating and the fact that he has to tell ridiculous lies about him tells me his father was either not there or a real piece of shit.

From his report cards I bet whatever happened coincided with his starting high school.

Knowing a bit more history opens up all kinds of new options on the contact forms.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
β€Ž
β€Ž
Careful, as this lends credence to the theory that you're a Fed. I mean, how else would you have access to all this information?

Shinkelboutit.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Does PBR have a forum? if so they have to have section of people claiming to be in circuit and are not
Not that I've found. There's this one that's related but they block you if you use a VPN so probably not worth the risk of them capturing your IP. Here's the link for anyone who doesn't care about that:

Not that I've found. There's this one that's related but they block you if you use a VPN so probably not worth the risk of them capturing your IP. Here's the link for anyone who doesn't care about that:

what about facebook groups or fan clubs etc that may have some ex riders in there.
If he was there for 6 years as a rider and clown then someone would remember ol' TomTom