• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨 Confirmed: Pat's father was NEVER with the PBR

or an experienced and trained fighter

you can really see the autism scripting in this, he has told himself those lines over and over again for 4 years

Him stammering and sounding like he's about to cry while delivering his prepared tough guy line will always be one of my favorite Rick moments. He tries to sound so badass but all I see and hear is the weird kid who bullied relentlessly.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Patidiot.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
This is from a month ago
View attachment 53796
I went to a bullfight once in Spain (no BS). Valladolid, center of Castilla y León. I was struck by the brutality but after the first bull and about the the 4th beer, you understand it’s something that they have had in their culture since ancient times. I wouldn’t go to one all the time, but as a social experience it really is something worth observing.

Plus you can imagine our favorite Bovine in the ring, getting stuck with banderillas

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
TYFYS Mew. Of all the things we have taken away from Pat, his ability to tell bold faced lies without being hilariously exposed has to be my favorite.
One of the biggest reasons he has wanted the rascals identified. He doesnt really care about other people getting shitty emails. He just wants to use their stories in hopes they can draw attention to him for media attention but ultimately he is most threatened about the people that have watched and documented his lies for years. It ruins his whole grift when his lies are exposed. Probably a reason why he tried to make up a new persona. Pat has lost all credibility. The internet has already exposed him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
I like this scenario better. Fat's false narrative of his father collapses and he realises his predilection for lying is at least partly inherited. Could this be the catalyst for self-aware Pat? Lol. Of course not.
That’s really what I’m hoping for. Tommy was such a failure he had to constantly lie to his kids to earn their respect and Pat was such a 1.2 sucker he totally bought it all. Hopefully he’s been texting Kyle about it who just replied “well, duh.”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
That’s really what I’m hoping for. Tommy was such a failure he had to constantly lie to his kids to earn their respect and Pat was such a 1.2 sucker he totally bought it all. Hopefully he’s been texting Kyle about it who just replied “well, duh.”
Lol I don’t think my ribs would recover if we found out Kyle just disregards texts from “big bro.”

Kind of like someone else we know! :image_9247_lg: :image_9249_lg: