Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Link:

"Rust" crew members told The Times that safety protocols, including gun inspections, were not strictly followed on the set. One of the camera operators complained last weekend to a production manager about gun safety, they said.

Baldwin’s stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Oct. 16 after being told the gun was “cold,” two crew members who witnessed the incident said. A colleague alarmed by the misfires sent a text message to the unit production manager, The Times reported.

And a legal expert sad that Baldwin, as a producer, could be sued.

RobertMewler

db7559c3704284a5d0656fea1d19a734.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
TMZ reporting that the "prop gun" used in the shooting was also used for off hours fun, meaning live rounds, shooting bottles and shit. Are they retarded?

These retards brought a real gun to a movie set, used it for actual target practice and live shooting, followed zero safety protocols, then handed a real gun with live rounds to one of the biggest anti-gun faggots on earth, and he mindlessly pointed it at people and then pulled the trigger while the gun was pointed directly at multiple people. Killing one and wounding one severely. Only a moron points a gun at someone. An even bigger moron points a gun at someone, without checking to see if it's loaded, and then pulls the trigger.

And Alec Baldwin produced this film, work conditions were horrible, and is the dimwit who pulled the trigger. His daughter should call him on the phone and call him a rude little shooter and record it.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
These retards brought a real gun to a movie set, used it for actual target practice and live shooting, followed zero safety protocols, then handed a real gun with live rounds to one of the biggest anti-gun faggots on earth, and he mindlessly pointed it at people and then pulled the trigger while the gun was pointed directly at multiple people. Killing one and wounding one severely. Only a moron points a gun at someone. An even bigger moron points a gun at someone, without checking to see if it's loaded, and then pulls the trigger.

And Alec Baldwin produced this film, work conditions were horrible, and is the dimwit who pulled the trigger. His daughter should call him on the phone and call him a rude little shooter and record it.
He made an ASS out HIMself!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I saw a Netflix production being made the other day involving horses. The amount of health and safety involved for that was noticeable and yet these lot see goofing with guns.

Whoops.
Horses are worse than guns. HBO lost an entire show called 'Luck' over their horses repeatedly getting injured or dying. And that show literally hired the best Hollywood had to handle horses. Lots of actors get thrown from horses every year and same with stuntmen. I would honestly rather have Alec Baldwin point a gun at me on set than have these Hollywood fags handle live animals and tell me to ride a horse that they rented for the day.

One thing that never makes the media is when stuntmen or women are killed or brutally injured. Like everyone rips on Vince McMahon or the NFL for head injuries and things like that. By movie sets, at least action movies, are probably just as dangerous.