Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer with a prop gun while trying to play cowboy. Shot his director too.

Horses are worse than guns. HBO lost an entire show called 'Luck' over their horses repeatedly getting injured or dying. And that show literally hired the best Hollywood had to handle horses. Lots of actors get thrown from horses every year and same with stuntmen. I would honestly rather have Alec Baldwin point a gun at me on set than have these Hollywood fags handle live animals and tell me to ride a horse that they rented for the day.

One thing that never makes the media is when stuntmen or women are killed or brutally injured. Like everyone rips on Vince McMahon or the NFL for head injuries and things like that. By movie sets, at least action movies, are probably just as dangerous.
Sure. But to be playing with guns when on set everything should be done professionally and carefully is a massive fuck up

Snake

Sure. But to be playing with guns when on set everything should be done professionally and carefully is a massive fuck up
This is why this bullshit "he was told it was a cold gun" doesn't fly. If you're working with firearms, you yourself should also be inspecting it when it's handed to you. I don't give a shit you're some faggot liberal actor and it's for whatever reason beneath you to make yourself familiar with it. And that only comes after multiple misfires and walk offs on his set for safety concerns.

I can only imagine the mental gymnastics that we'll be seeing on why he doesn't get charged from the DA.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
But you are not thinking from the perspective of faggot actors. These retards think that Star Trek and cartoons are real and dress like comic book characters and stuffed animals and LARP like they are in kindergarten. They do not know how guns work. They have the minds of little kids. They watch Toy Story and My Little Pony as 40-year-olds like pedophile psychos. They sit around and fantasize about being Jedis and jack-off to anime. This is not a fuck-up for them at all. They will just move on like zombie morons to the next product to consume.

They do not understand things like gun safety, clearing a gun, inspecting a weapon, not glancing or pointing it at anyone. They are all morons with magical thinking like the ICP video. "Fucking magnets...how do they work....how do guns work??". Most of these faggots probably went home that night and posted anti-gun videos or anti-Nazi videos and resumed their typical behaviors.

There used to be a subreddit that is now banned called 'watchpeopledie' that had hundreds of videos of dumb niggers and spics making TikTok style videos waving guns and having negligent discharges and even killing themselves by accident. Idiots making rap videos blasting themselves in the head or shooting others. Want to guess why reddit banned that community?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
The more that comes out about this bitch the more i think she was some dumb layabout who's dad threw her a bone by using his name to get her a job as an armorer. Should have stuck to OnlyFans, stupid.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Maybe SNL will let him on next week to play Trump one last time.

No guns will be allowed within 2 miles of the studio, just in case.
Screenshot_20211031-002411_Google.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Imagine being this retard's a lawyer and sitting him down for seven straight hours berating him not to use social media. And then him finally saying "okay you can have my twitter password". Then a few hours later your phone explodes because your murderer psycho client is getting into street arguments with entertainment reporters blurting out potentially incriminating details of a homicide investigation. Alec Baldwin is proof that liberalism should be certifiable mental disorder.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Imagine being this retard's a lawyer and sitting him down for seven straight hours berating him not to use social media. And then him finally saying "okay you can have my twitter password". Then a few hours later your phone explodes because your murderer psycho client is getting into street arguments with entertainment reporters blurting out potentially incriminating details of a homicide investigation. Alec Baldwin is proof that liberalism should be certifiable mental disorder.
Little baby infant summer child... Alec Baldwin fights them, and he wins

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
We asked Hilaria to comment on the controversy surrounding her husband, she responded with ..

“Oh my dios, this whole situation is el terriblo. I feel so sorry for that poor chica and her whole familia”

She then asked for privacy for her and her family to grieve before shouting “arriba! arriba! andale! andale!” She then proceeded to run away from our reporters.